• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna agree with that. Plus since Simmer_E never reciprocated last time, this guy might think Simmer's not into him. It's kind of a murky situation from the sounds of it.

Well crap. If he does I don't know how to find out. When we were laying in bed we were watching a movie and a gay kissing scene popped up, and he didn't react or anything, so it looks like he's tolerant about LGBT people. When he asked how I'm doing with the ladies I just said "I don't do that" to try and hint at it, but he took it as me not being good at finding any.

Ahasverus

There's this kinda hot guy who liked my profile on Instamessage / Followed me on Instagram a few days ago. I checked out his profile/twitter and found out we have a couple of things in common (he's a hardcore gamer and loves Once Upon A Time, the TV show) so I returned him the favor. Also followed him on Twitter and he followed me back.

He talked to me on Twitter (DM) late last night and we kept chatting for a couple of hours or so. It was mostly small talk but I feel like the dirtiest slut on earth. How do people do this?

I'm such a prude... HELP ME GAF!!!!!!!!!!!

Super off-topic and opportunist but can I follow your instagram? :p

You're a super prude, that's like most innocent thing I can think of

Have you guys heard about that new shit show from MTV called "Faking it"
It's about two straight girls pretending to be gay.. so they can get attention from guys...

sigh

edit: and they'll probably end up lesbian/bi

Vazduh

I can attest to its quality yes

Yesssssssssss

BWjm523.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
Sai_kun is my Instagram :D I don't use it often at all, but most of my videos are from festivals and concerts, so there's lotsa music.

It's a bit embarrassing to ask this as a 27 year old independent male, but: how do you go about this "dating multiple guys at once" thing?
I mean, I talk all the time, every day with the guy I'm dating. We've already kissed and stuff. I don't really like lying so he's probably gonna find out if I start seeing someone else. Is he supposed to be cool with that?.

He's probably new to the "dating" scene, he's just about to turn 22. Should I sit down and talk to him about it?

I met guy #2 tonight. He wrote me and I ended up getting him something to eat and bringing it to his house. So it was like 5 minutes tops, he got into the car, we talked a bit and then he went back inside his house. He's 23 but seems a bit more grown up than the other guy, he works and goes to college, lives with his mom as far as I can tell. I don't know but if I were him I'd also get mad if I found out that I'm already dating someone else.

I guess I probably moved to fast with guy #1, I just didn't expect any other attractive guys getting into my life anytime soon, I'm not used to that.

I also know I tend to over-think everything and get ahead of myself, I just need some guidance here because I'm really clueless about how dating works,

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I thought exclusivity was tacit and open relationships were agreed to?

Maybe to you guys. I could never date someone who was seeing other guys on the side.

You can usually tell, even if it's on the level of an unspoken agreement, if there's an intention to get everything you need from a relationship (emotionally, romantically, sexually) with one person or not. I don't think people necessarily have to make everything explicit, often you're just reading the tone. Early, casual relationships are exploratory so there's not really enough experience to make that kind of provisional agreement. I'm not a big fan of dating, so I have the style of really only dating one person at a time, but internally that's not really out of any kind of decisiveness, it's just the circumstance I tend to find myself in.

zeopower6

Well it depends on if you're in 'dating' mode or 'you're my boyfriend/girlfriend' mode. If you're in the latter, you shouldn't be seeing anyone else unless it's open :x

There can be more than one thing involving werewolves in a high school setting named 'teen wolf' :p The original is its own kind of 80's cheese.

Sai-kun

Banned
It's a bit embarrassing to ask this as a 27 year old independent male, but: how do you go about this "dating multiple guys at once" thing?
I mean, I talk all the time, every day with the guy I'm dating. We've already kissed and stuff. I don't really like lying so he's probably gonna find out if I start seeing someone else. Is he supposed to be cool with that?.

He's probably new to the "dating" scene, he's just about to turn 22. Should I sit down and talk to him about it?

I met guy #2 tonight. He wrote me and I ended up getting him something to eat and bringing it to his house. So it was like 5 minutes tops, he got into the car, we talked a bit and then he went back inside his house. He's 23 but seems a bit more grown up than the other guy, he works and goes to college, lives with his mom as far as I can tell. I don't know but if I were him I'd also get mad if I found out that I'm already dating someone else.

#2 hardly sounds like a date. Sounds like you bought him food, he thanked you, and left. Kinda bogus IMO.

Also, IMO, you don't really owe anyone an explanation of anything (with an exception or two) unless you really want to tell them. It's really up to you to decide how to want to let someone down. It's also not your job to 'educate' someone on how dating works, unless they ask you. I'm 22 and if I was on a date where someone was explaining how dating worked to me, I'd roll my eyes and probably not call them back.
But I don't take kindly to being lectured, so I'm not a nice person in that regard, and probably the exception.

So, like I said, you don't have to tell them every little detail, but if they get mad...so what? You're just dating, not in a relationship yet.

The only time I think you'd need to disclose that you were seeing multiple people was if you were fucking them too? I mean, you obviously wouldn't tell them in the heat of the moment, but if I was dating someone, I'd probably wanna know that, and get tested as appropriate. That's more for my own physical health than anything though. Not really sure how I'd deal with it though, can't say anyone I've dated has told me they were fucking other people too.

edit: also please don't take everything in my post seriously because i am terrible at everything to do with dating, because reasons

RM8

I laughed my ass off with that "please respond" thread lol and the "archeologist" joke is a total hit (it worked for me)

Sorry for the spanish but you get the idea.

Now this one is painful
I was just thinking it wouldn't work in Spanish, but I guess the extra description helped :p

daripad

I laughed my ass off with that "please respond" thread lol and the "archeologist" joke is a total hit (it worked for me)

Sorry for the spanish but you get the idea.

Now this one is painful

Ugh texting spanish that way
J/k, I do it too, when I'm lazy

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Well, could be worse. Obviously, you're not getting into MIT, but I wouldn't consign yourself to Community College just yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom