• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

and he can't even tap out, so what was really the point of the stip? lol ugh, every time I try and give TNA a chance they pull off the most stupidly ridiculous shit.

Poor Joe, you should never have joined this wretched company.

strobogo

Banned
Joe pulled under the ring from a hole in the mat by Abyss, fights his way out, Abyss comes back and takes him out

Lol

Oh I get it. Abyss is supposed to be Kane, right? So now we got Corporate Abyss.

ibcwaDaimr53XG.gif

I'm not gonna lie. That might have killed this PPV for me. I don't want no goddamn Undertaker pulling Diesel under the ring bullshit happening. I don't go for that garbage.

Alucard

Banned
That Joe/Magnus ending...pretty bad. Like an Undertaker remix tape. Goddamit. The match was going well until that point too. Sigh.

I get that they couldn't have Magnus lose the belt just yet, but there must have been a less idiotic way than that for him to continue holding it.

Let's hope this main event delivers. I expect full-on shenanigans at the end.

strobogo

Banned
So Russo is back and they are also copying the authority storyline now? lol

I think they've been copying the Authority angle for months now, in addition to copying the Summer of Punk angle with AJ at the same time. Corporate Abyss is hilarious though. TNA has absolutely no shame.

We've had three great matches but man, that was the TNA champion match. We didn't need that. Especially with someone as random as abyss. Well at lest Aries is in the ring. Aries is always money.

I'm really hoping that

a) the fans shit on what just happened
b) they booked that crap on purpose so that it's like "Hey Dixie screwed the fans, so here you go (if MVP wins), now you get some no gimmicks good wrestling for the next few months.

That Joe/Magnus ending...pretty bad. Like an Undertaker remix tape. Goddamit. The match was going well until that point too. Sigh.

I get that they couldn't have Magnus lose the belt just yet, but there must have been a less idiotic way than that for him to continue holding it.

Let's hope this main event delivers. I expect full-on shenanigans at the end.

It is their fault for not making Magnus a competent wrestler and having him only win with dirty tricks. TNA had the big chance to make him good, he could have defeated AJ and Sting clean, but no, lets make him the vanilla coward heel.

The PPV has been ok outside of the Shaw match and finish of this match. Impact has been fun during their Europe shows.

I'll be honest, I only just started watching as that match was starting. That said I figured they would try to deliver for the title match, we'll see if they can make it up in the main event.

strobogo

Banned
It is their fault for not making Magnus a competent wrestler and having him only win with dirty tricks. TNA had the big chance to make him good, he could have defeated AJ and Sting clean, but no, lets make him the vanilla coward heel.

Magnus' booking has done more to get Dixie over as a schemer who will pull out all the stops to keep the title on her guy than anything at all for Magnus. He could be anyone on the roster and it wouldn't matter, because the booking is for Dixie, not the champion. There was zero reason to not make Magnus look strong against AJ and Sting. Maybe not even a clean win, but strong. That didn't happen at all in either match because the point was to get Dixie over. Which makes no sense because it isn't even like she's HHH or Vince and can eventually get attacked or have a match.

Alucard

Banned
I think they've been copying the Authority angle for months now, in addition to copying the Summer of Punk angle with AJ at the same time. Corporate Abyss is hilarious though. TNA has absolutely no shame.

This isn't Corporate Abyss.

Good things about tonight:

-Tigre Uno vs. Manik
-Gunner vs. Storm
-Gail vs. Madison (better than any main roster Diva match over the past year)
-Opening match

Weak:
-Anderson/Shaw
-Dixie
-Joe/Magnus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom