• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sorry, better looking version
OFkak.gif

Kaladin

oh not bad then, $30 for a demo

wait :|

It's not a demo, it's a prologue. Content won't be repeated and events in Ground Zeros effect things in the main game. So instead of a demo, you're paying $30 for a fully featured 2 hour + run of what should be in the main game but isn't because they want you to buy the demo.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's not a demo, it's a prologue. Content won't be repeated and events in Ground Zeros effect things in the main game. So instead of a demo, you're paying $30 for a fully featured 2 hour + run of what should be in the main game but isn't because they want you to buy the demo.

Gross. Rent only then. Weak shit.

Could you imagine if MGS2 had you buy the Tanker section for $20?

jmdajr

These gifs are massive. There is probably 100mb on this page alone, wtf.

Verizon hates my grandfathered unlimited data plan.

Oh well.

SUCK IT!

edit: I am sure I used over 15gb. All I pay is 30 bucks.

These days they charge that for 1 GIG of data a month.

On last night's episode of NXT, Matt Bloom debuted his new working name, Jason Albert, at the commentary table.

It would seem at this point that the in-ring career of Bloom, 41, is over, at least in WWE. Bloom still has one year left on his contract, which expires in March 2015. His downside guarantee is $400,000 a year, so he will be making nearly half a million to be a commentator for the remainder of his contract.

Kaladin

Guys, it's getting to the point to where you can't browse Wrasslegaf with images on. You just can't load 100MB of gifs for these reviews.

Can we link them instead of showing them?

Guys, it's getting to the point to where you can't browse Wrasslegaf with images on. You just can't load 100MB of gifs for these reviews.

Can we link them instead of showing them?

Better yet - does anyone have a wrestling themed blog that's specifically linked to WrassleGAF who we could submit the reports to for hosting?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who was keeping tabs on all the Mania posts themselves? With everyones' permission, I'd like to post them on legitshook.com anyhow.

I will make it opt-out, just PM me if you do NOT want your work on legitshook.com.

tm24

i'm jumping on the "holy shit guys we're overdoing it on the gifs" bandwagon. Because seriously, 6.5 mb gifs? Come on.

Also, ugh Ascension

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They're going to have to debut sooner or later. This gives them a good chance to make a good impression and have a good match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom