• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's AKA Jessica Jones | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. It's just that one day you're going to change your avatar and the future generations of this world will have no idea what the shit I was rambling about when they go into this thread.

Also, my avatar is a work of art, you hold your tongue.
I'm never changing my avatar on gaf. Mark my words.

and it was taken at a pivotal point during the walking dead. That guys acting was on point, mind you. I ain't holding no tongues.
OMG, I haven't seen this yet but thank you for posting this

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
The Hollywood Reporter's review of the first half of the series is up:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/marvels-jessica-jones-tv-review-837896

Premiering on Netflix on Nov. 20, Marvel's Jessica Jones looks and feels a bit like a cable antihero series — but it's really more of a post-hero story, making it fascinating and unique in a marketplace that doesn't lack for costumed do-gooders of all types. Through seven episodes, Jessica Jones looks like another Netflix success for Marvel, following the spring launch of Daredevil.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Marvel's Jessica Jones |SPOILER THREAD| Thanos is Purple, Man.

Dsd7Ffe.gif

I approve this OT title.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Thanks, I just hope they dont become to standartisized, since we will get a ton of Marvel Netflix and Movie stuff over the next years

But I am happy that I have successful threads here on GAF, too :D I dont want to think of, how big the Ifinity War Part I & II thread will be :D

Just watched episode one and it was allright
until the elevator scene. My mouth was legit open for about 30 seconds. What the fuck?

Overall it seems pretty good. Daredevil really brought me in, but this certainly looks like it could be the 2nd or 3rd best 1st season of a comic book behind Daredevil and possibly Flash.

Pachimari

Just watched episode one and it was allright
until the elevator scene. My mouth was legit open for about 30 seconds. What the fuck?

Overall it seems pretty good. Daredevil really brought me in, but this certainly looks like it could be the 2nd or 3rd best 1st season of a comic book behind Daredevil and possibly Flash.

So ep12, her friend comes
to tell her information about IGH but then leaves without telling her because reasons. That made absolutely 0 sense. What the fuck?
I'm just curious as I don't understand why you're using this thread but we have both an OT thread and a spoiler thread now.

I think this one should be closed.

Hylian7

I just started watching this yesterday and am now 5 episodes in. So far, I like it.

However, there is one thing I see that could potentially ruin it for me: There actually is a motive for Kilgrave's shenanigans other than "I'm a bad person with mind control powers and I do bad things.", right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom