• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Iron Fist | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
gimme more trailers netflix, little over a month to go!

Glass Rebel

Both "Man with the Iron Fist" movies feel like incredibly corny homages to movies that inspired Kill Bill and I'd be hard pressed to call them good but there's some interesting stuff in there. Despite some amateur hour editing, the action is way more interesting than anything in Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. Depending on what exactly the episode is about and the tone they want for it, I actually think it could be cool as long as he's only directing and not writing. If it's a flashback in Kun-Lun it would actually be hilarious.

Bleepey

I wish the dude who directed the mark dacascos drive movie was given an episode. Great action, low budget and was rush hoje before rush Hour. A truly underrated gem and if it was more well known it would be seen as one of the greatest action movies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
New Iron Fist pics:

YnZhLOQ.jpg

O5x98nh.jpg

The Kree

Banned
Man, I wish this bum took the time to hit the gym.

I'm honestly confused by how no one else seems bothered by his shit physique, especially after all the crap gaf gives gal gadot.

You're wrong about him and they're wrong about her.

There, everybody's now equal.

Pachimari

I got no problem with his physique. Better lean than muscular when you're Iron Fist, and not everybody needs to have a six pack. I also got no problem with Gal Gadot's looks.

I mean, Danny's always looked pretty lean in the comics. It makes sense considering he needs to be light on his feet. I thought a lot of martial artists have that sort of physique?

I mean, Danny's always looked pretty lean in the comics. It makes sense considering he needs to be light on his feet. I thought a lot of martial artists have that sort of physique?

I don't know man. He doesn't look very athletic. Anyway it won't matter as long as his double can do stunts.

As for martial artists well they at least have some muscle definition lol.

S1kkZ

That was a fake six pack though.

wasnt the whole body (minus the head) cg in this scene? still, tom ist in great shape.

as for iron fist: maybe the pictures were taken directly after he was cast (costume test). he only had a few weeks to prepare for the role.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I only have a (read: the slightest) problem with him not being super ripped because can you imagine if they had gone through with casting an Asian man in that role instead of a blonde white man and he wasn't jacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom