• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Iron Fist | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
http://mcuexchange.com/danny-rand-and-joy-meachum-reunite-on-iron-fist-set-photos/

Those pants.... Both of them.
Jones-and-Stroup-5.jpg

That cameraman knows what's up :D

Is this set in the 70s?

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Danny has an iPod

She's carrying a smartphone, what the hell? Who wears this style in this day & age?

Cause he's a rich kung fu hobo. That's just Danny, he's a bit of a douche, but he's awesome so it's forgiven.

My name is Danny Rand, after living in the hellish streets of Manhattan for 5 years, I have returned to protect my trustfund. But in order to do so, I had to become someone else....

Flares have been back for a year or two guys.

I can't see them going with any other bad guy than Davos. Think we'll have regular K'un Lun flashbacks?

shingi70

Banned
Flares have been back for a year or two guys.

I can't see them going with any other bad guy than Davos. Think we'll have regular K'un Lun flashbacks?

Probably not a other main fighty fight bad guy, but the love interest and the brother don't seem to want Danny back considering they'd lose the company.

I'm kinda surprised that we have know anything about the cast. Aside from Danny and Colleen, we only know about the Meachum family, right? I guess Luke Cage and Misty Knight might also have appearances on the show but there's nothing about any antagonists so far. Where's Davos??

Pachimari

I just KNOW he's not gonna wear the traditional costume until the very last episode. Netflix/Marvel have a tendency to do that.

Carrie-Anne Moss Joins Netflix Original Series 'Marvel's Iron Fist'
“Marvel’s Iron Fist,” coming soon to Netflix, just got some extra legal expertise with the addition of Carrie-Anne Moss to the cast!

Moss will reprise her role as lawyer Jeri Hogarth, first seen in “Marvel’s Jessica Jones” before also appearing in the Season 2 finale of “Marvel’s Daredevil,” to provide Danny Rand (Finn Jones) with help as he returns to New York.
“Carrie-Anne has fast become a fan-favorite part of our street level saga, and we share our viewers’ excitement in bringing her into ‘Marvel’s Iron Fist,’” said Executive Producer/Head of Marvel Television, Jeph Loeb. “As Marvel fans know, Hogarth in the comics plays a critical role in the life of Danny Rand so it seems only fitting that Carrie-Anne join in.”

“Danny Rand lives in the highest stratosphere of New York’s business society and he’s going to need a ruthless lawyer to help him navigate this alien world,” said Executive Producer and Showrunner, Scott Buck. “I’m very happy to have the opportunity to bring Carrie-Ann Moss as Jeri Hogarth into ‘Marvel’s Iron Fist.’”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom