• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mayonnaise is king of US condiments, ketchup 2nd, soy sauce edges BBQ sauce for 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot dogs are not bad foods. You get a good 100% beef hot dog in a natural casing with a nice garlic flavor and it's fantastic. Based on the information at hand you're not American. Hot Dogs are an American invention and should not be served with ketchup. And yes, the professional group of hot dog makers (it's a thing: http://www.hot-dog.org/ht/d/sp/i/38617/pid/38617) you do not put it on a hot dog.

Would you put ketchup on sushi?

Would you put avocado in sushi? Chicken in pizza?
I can't tell if you're trolling because, i am sorry to say this, your argument is mind-blowingly stupid.
I prefer my hot dog with mustard
inside baguette instead of a bun

Gannd

Banned
Would you put avocado in sushi? Chicken in pizza?
I can't tell if you're trolling because, i am sorry to say this, your argument is mind-blowingly stupid.
I prefer my hot dog with mustard
inside baguette instead of a bun

Except, it's not. Ketchup ruins the integrity of the sausage. It's not about "tradition" it's about ruining good food. It's like you don't put A1 on a good steak. You don't put ketchup on a good hot dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom