• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MvC: Infinite Story Demo out now + several new reveals [Sony E3]

Alchemist

wtf is this...

why capcom

kwIctzIg.png

Scrap Chun and start again. Unacceptable.

The only thing running through my head during that was "why is this so ugly?!" I'm sure it'll play fine but i'm definitely not excited to pick this one up anytime soon.

Blackage

wtf is this...

why capcom

kwIctzIg.png

What kinda fucked up world am I living in where Capcom ruins their characters faces and NetherRealm Studios makes some of the best looking and animated faces in the industry.

Where I'm getting a 3 v 3 ArkSys Marvel style DBZ game and Capcom regresses to 2 v 2.

What is this fucking timeline?

I can't even right now.

What kinda fucked up world am I living in where Capcom ruins their characters faces and NetherRealm Studios makes some of the best looking and animated faces in the industry.

Where I'm getting a 3 v 3 ArkSys Marvel style DBZ game and Capcom regresses to 2 v 2.

What is this fucking timeline?

At least others are picking up the slack, and this isn't the timeline where Capcom was the only game left in town and they were dropping the ball.

Slaythe

Guys you're harsh on the graphics, I'm sure it's really hard to have a fighting game with tag team to look good and...

VftV3as.gif

Oh...

Well never fucking mind. Thanks crapcom.

nded

Still interested judging by that gameplay footage from a while back, but the art and rendering style is inscrutably poor. Like, it doesn't seem to be an accident; someone's making the game look like this on purpose.

So like...are they serious with Grandmaster Meio?

Grandmaster Meio....

Graaaaanddmaaasssttterrrr Meeeiioooo

who wanted this??????????????

Well..uh...that Spidey game looks hella good.

MvCI is exemplary of the quality you get when Marvel execs are intending to just shill with "you know these guys from the movies."

The "cinematic universe" ruins everything.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Either we get the demo within the next hour or so as the stores roll it out or we'll have to wait for tomorrow's store updates (IIRC early morning for XB1 and around noon EST for PS4).

Anyone else expecting DMC5 to show right after Dante gave Rocket his pistols? :/

haha yep. such a disappointing end trailer moment

i was expecting a segway into DMC 5

anyways its nice that these guys are giving us story mode with cutscenes like injustice. but it looks boring and art design is awful, at least gameplay will be dope.

Looks like a Chinese bootleg version of a MVC game.
No thank you, will skip this and buy the real MVC instead. DragonBall Fighter Z.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Someone made a demon deal that caused NRS to finally get okay-looking females and the trade-off was Capcom's looking like crap.

But either way, the game will rule and I need this demo.

Pachinko

I really do hate to say it because of the amount of shit capcom gets but .. damn this game ... at least the cutscenes ... is just hideous. Everyone looks like a crappy anime action figure, like a low rent knock off of a Kotobokuya statue.

Maybe it'll be fun to play ?

Top Bottom