• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MvC: Infinite Story Demo out now + several new reveals [Sony E3]

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Why does capcom think people give a shit about the story for an Vs Game?

injustice is eating their lunch and sfv got rightfully slammed at launch for having no single player content

this... is not sure how they should have responded

DrArchon

God, they really need to delay this until 2018. I know they won't, but what they've shown in terms of graphics is not acceptable for a fighting game in 2017. Not after Tekken 7. Not after Injustice 2. Not after Dragon Ball Fighters. Hell, not after Street Fighter V and UMvC3!

Holy shit, Chun-Li looks HIDEOUS. Like, Injustice 1 female character model hideous. It's appalling that Capcom has sunk to this level.

I don't know, looks good to me.
Chun looks a little weird, but other characters don't.
Gasp, he answered the Capcpom Signal!

FqQQXtq.jpg

Edzi

I mean

You just posted a picture with Chris with a tiny head with a comical action figure body.

He might have been a beefcake in RE5, but he was at least proportional outside of the early RE5 footage

Do you realize who you're responding to? Dude would defend Capcom if they murdered his family.

I'm going to assume that "DOWNLOAD TODAY" means some time Tuesday evening when the PS store is normally updated.

It should be up sometime tonight if they said Today. Same deal with the Resident Evil 7 demo last year, went up late, but it was up the same night. (like 10pm Pacific)

tbm24

MvC : I has no personality visually. Seeing that comparison from 3 to I, it's no contest. I genuinely don't understand why this is the time they choose to not reuse their models. I mean TvC Chun looks so much better too having played it again recently.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Note that Xbox One is normally a bit better at "random point of the night" updates, so it MIGHT pop up there, before PS4.

No guarantee, but if you have both systems, check both stores equally.

Strings

I actually really dig the look of the storymode :( Seems Project X Zone levels of fun.

Chun Li looks dodgy though, yeah.

Kouichi

Graphics look rough but the story looks like it will be a fun time. I enjoyed SFV's story mode, so I have no worries in that regard.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Yah it's strange, game has inconsistent as fuck models. Black Panther looks great, Chun looks like wtf.

I think I know why. I think they outsource some models jobs to freelance modelers. That's what they did with SFV since I recalled Ken was one of those outsourced character model.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What's that monster that came out of the Earth at Wakanda? Is that a Monster Hunter thing? Looks familiar.

The problem is Capcom seem to think the lack of a Story mode was the only reason why SFV failed.

This game looks so rough. It's practically screaming to be delayed but they're probably not going to suck it up and do it.

Top Bottom