• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Berserk anime (Update: Second movie in Japan - Jun 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
duckroll said:
So this is true? Remember the gaffer who leaked info and screens that this friend at Studio 4C has been working on a new Beserk anime for years? Maybe it's true after all! :eek:
J2d deserves a tag if it is the same project.

Jex

Niblet said:
Maybe Miura will put out more chapters now . . . Who am I kidding? I'll never see the end (T_T)
*plays Idolmaster*

Now there's a man in no rush to finish his work.

duckroll

Jexhius said:
*plays Idolmaster*

Now there's a man in no rush to finish his work.

Well, he's probably playing with Project Diva 2 right now, while waiting for Idolmaster 2 to be released in Feb. If the Black Rock Shooter RPG is ever actually announced, then I think that about wraps it up for Berserk coming out regularly for the next few years.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
duckroll said:
Well, he's probably playing with Project Diva 2 right now, while waiting for Idolmaster 2 to be released in Feb. If the Black Rock Shooter RPG is ever actually announced, then I think that about wraps it up for Berserk coming out regularly for the next few years.
At least we'll have all those games to distract us!

tokkun

duckroll said:
So this is true? Remember the gaffer who leaked info and screens that this friend at Studio 4C has been working on a new Beserk anime for years? Maybe it's true after all! :eek:

I thought that ended up being cut scenes for a game or video pachinko or something.

Imm0rt4l

tokkun said:
I thought that ended up being cut scenes for a game or video pachinko or something.
it wasn't from any the dreamcast or ps2 games, and their aren't any berserk games in development that we know of.

LaneDS

Omnicent said:
I'm excited about this, yet sad. Sad because I know that Miura will probably put out like 8 chapters (too hopeful?) by the time the new anime series finishes.

If this series follows the manga (and doesn't have some filler ending and waits for chapters to continue it's plot) then I'll be bumping this thread in 15ish years.

Oh and for the hell of it Beast Within (DDL) This is one of the best Berserk fan videos ever and gives a good retrospective of the series.

Wow, lots of work went into making that video. Very cool (though not too fond of the song).

Here's another one I quite like, not as impressive visually but it's a few years older:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PE22PP4lKw

ZoddGutts

Askia47 said:
Wasnt this news leaked a while back? good news though!

1z5tbfn.jpg

2ew35hw.jpg

21akb2b.jpg

2uge4gw.jpg

The guy said that Studio 4c was working on this.

TreIII

Interesting.

Now, how about getting some one like ASW to make a Fighting Game based of the manga? In my eyes, Berserk is among the last of my favorite manga (HnK and Jojo being the others) that have yet to get a fighting game adaptation. That should change! :lol

batbeg

Bestest news ever. As shallow as it is, I really needed this news today, too. It makes me twice as happy as while collecting some of my stuff from a friend who is moving I picked up my Berserk anime and remembered those leaked images from a while back, so this is just fucking perfect.

Dresden

Norwegian Wood said:
Madhouse is a legendary studio though, I can't remember them ever making anything bad in the last 2 decades
They've made bad anime.

They made one this Summer, actually.

norinrad

Dresden said:
They've made bad anime.

They made one this Summer, actually.

Which one? Guess i haven't see it yet.

Wind named Amnesia
Ninja Scroll
Battle Angel Alita
Metropolis
Paranoia agent
Perfect Blue

to name a few are my personal favorites

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
On the topic of which content i wish for them to adapt i hope they make the rest of the golden years arc that wasn't in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom