• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 trailer due tomorrow at 8AM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
キングダム ハーツ ‏@_KINGDOMHEARTS 48s48 seconds ago

E3で情報解禁される『KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8』最新PVを明日、日本時間6月8日21時にフライング公開させて頂きます。動画URLは同時刻にこちらの公式Twitterにてお知らせしますので是非ご覧下さい。今回の映像は新素材モリモリです。@野村 #_KH

21:00 JST, new stuff.

Never mind. Read what it was.

Aqua is one of my favorite KH characters, but KH3D is easily the worst fucking KH game. Awful gimmick and shit story. I hate it.
I wish they just brought over 2.5.

I like that they know the game is shit. That's why they attached the 3 prologue to it.

DKHF

The tweet from the official JP Twitter account says the trailer contains "very new material", so I'm guessing there will be a lot of 0.2 and X Back Cover. And that statement is from Nomura.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Bring it!

I have no idea what 2.8 is. Another remaster?

Partly.
It contains a remastered Dream Drop Distance (the 3DS game)
It also contains Birth by Sleep 0.2, a short game made in the same style as Kingdom Hearts 3. Think of it as the Ground Zeroes to Phantom Pain.
And some movie related to Kingdom Hearts X (the mobile game that takes place before everything)

Lnds500

86xGDM4.gif

Ydelnae

I hope we see some real Birth By Sleep 0.2 gameplay this time and a solid release date. I expected it to be delayed until early 2017, but now that WoFF is releasing in October, I think this will come in December.

breakfuss

Bring it!

Partly.
It contains a remastered Dream Drop Distance (the 3DS game)
It also contains Birth by Sleep 0.2, a short game made in the same style as Kingdom Hearts 3. Think of it as the Ground Zeroes to Phantom Pain.
And some movie related to Kingdom Hearts X (the mobile game that takes place before everything)

Meh

I expect there to be a Kingdom Hearts 3 gameplay snippets at the end of this trailer like the last few 2.8 trailers.

However if there isn't KH3 footage I'll be sweating bricks for a possible full KH3 trailer later at E3
or just KH3 being a no show ;-;

I also wonder if there is a chance for the delicious new Nomura boxart being revealed. Probably a bit too early doe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom