• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 trailer due tomorrow at 8AM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berordn

So did they ever give us any details on how they're modifying Dream Eater growth?

Because I liked DDD but I just can't get back into it knowing I have to play those dumb minigames again.

So did they ever give us any details on how they're modifying Dream Eater growth?

Because I liked DDD but I just can't get back into it knowing I have to play those dumb minigames again.
I don't want to ever poke a dream eater again repeatedly just to change its disposition

I was getting a little worried that this was getting pushed to early 2017, but a new trailer dropping tomorrow is a good sign.

Bladenic

I didn't particularly care for her performance in Birth By Slerp.

I remember thinking her performance got better as the game went on, but it wasn't anything exemplary. Aqua just sounded bored most of the time. Out of the 3 playable characters, Jesse McCartney/Ven did the best job.

I remember thinking her performance got better as the game went on, but it wasn't anything exemplary. Aqua just sounded bored most of the time. Out of the 3 playable characters, Jesse McCartney/Ven did the best job.
Well that's not a fair comparison..he blows everybody out of the water.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The great thing is DDD remastered. Bigger screen with better camera control. Meaning the bosses won't be such a pain.

So is this the start of the age where SE is going to finally catch up to the quality of a company that squaresoft was? It certainly seems like it!

Hopefully there will be some KH3 gameplay at the end of trailer like last time. Though they may save it for a conference if they have one to show.

Serious E3 predictions for Kingdom Hearts 3:

• Will now be in development.
  • Nomura will state in an interview how smoothly KH3 development is going. Like, so smoothly. Seriously guys, it's coming!
  • Someone asks for the hundreth time how they decide what Disney Worlds to include.
  • In fact every interview reads like a press release and if you dared to ask a real question you are ejected by a trap door.

Soriku

Serious E3 predictions for Kingdom Hearts 3:

• Will now be in development.
  • Nomura will state in an interview how smoothly KH3 development is going. Like, so smoothly. Seriously guys, it's coming!
  • Someone asks for the hundreth time how they decide what Disney Worlds to include.
    [*]In fact every interview reads like a press release and if you dared to ask a real question you are ejected by a trap door.

Psssshh like interviewers know how to ask real questions anyway. Though Nomura interviews are pretty chill so I don't agree with your press release comment...the rest is on point though.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Daybreak Town

KH28-Screen_03-28-16.jpg

raven777

Yea I always feared KH3 won't be at E3 this year. We might get another 5 second clip of KH3 along with 2.8 trailer....

I need this please hoping ofr colelctor's edition announcement with a dream eater plush too. Also need some more info on dat KH3.

daveo42

Banned
SE clearing our the trailer vault in the lead up to E3. Hopefully that means whatever stage presence they do have between MS and Sony will be gameplay only. And maybe a new trailer for Deus Ex.

2.8?

Why 2.8?

That leaves for the PS4 release of 2.9, which includes every KH game known to man.

NateDog

Didn't they explicitly say there are no plans to bring 1.5 and 2.5 to PS4?
I'm pretty sure Nomura also said that 3D wouldn't be re-released in a HD version on PS4 too.

Also YES GIVE ME. I can't believe I'm this excited for a HD collection which includes a game I only finished a few months ago what happened to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom