• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 trailer due tomorrow at 8AM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKHF

Whilst I'm looking forward towards Kingdom Hearts more than FFXV, I don't think we'll be hearing anything about KH3 until TGS now. The game is a 2017 game and the Sony Conference will be too focused on FFXV (possible FF7 Remake update just to play up the crowd) to show any KH3.

Possibly a new world debuted at Square Enix' conference?
There's no Square Enix conference this year. Square Enix doesn't have much else to show on stage besides FFXV, KH3 and FFVIIR considering they have uploaded trailers for pretty much everything else they have in the week before (and Deus Ex is having a big pre-E3 streaming event). They usually show more than one game on Sony's stage so I think it will be FFXV and KH3 or FFVIIR, leaning more towards KH3.

Burbeting

Banned
Getting ready for the inevitable realisation that there is minimal amount of 0.2 footage, and no KH3 trailer in the E3 in general.

Hopefully there will be a release date, though.

Tsunamo

Getting ready for the inevitable realisation that there is minimal amount of 0.2 footage, and no KH3 trailer in the E3 in general.

Please do not miss the trailer as it is packed with new materials!"
- Tetsuya Nomura

I'm pretty hopeful based on this.
Watch them as they are late giving us the trailer.

Hasn't Square done something similar before?
They announced a specific time, so I'd hope they're not.

kurahador

Are you guys ready for Frozen world musical???
f8f63aecd15face543dcd7b67ca4acaa.gif

For Kingdom Hearts news I try to keep my expectations as low as possible. The fact we're getting a trailer for 2.8 is exciting enough for me. Hopefully we get KH3 at E3 but if not, TGS.

Aizo

Banned
I remember the last two times I was in a KH hype thread for a trailer. Both times were so sad. Haha

Burbeting

Banned
For Kingdom Hearts news I try to keep my expectations as low as possible. The fact we're getting a trailer for 2.8 is exciting enough for me. Hopefully we get KH3 at E3 but if not, TGS.

I just hope there is a Release Date for 2.8... and that it's actually releasing this year, and not delayed to 2017.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
December 2016 release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom