• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Overwatch Event: Year of the Rooster (Lunar New Year) (Jan 24-Feb 13, CTF mode)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone post pic of the D.va outfit, video won't load.

n2q9Yx5.png

Who else feels weird seeing Mei's real fingers?

I was about to say "no, it's just funny this is the first time we see them in game," but you're right, thinking about the viewmodel for the gun and Hellos is actually kind of weird without the big gloves.

sappyday

Damn a new map and two events in the space of a month.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's all we get until Doomfist which I think will release in March/April. Then something for the one year anniversary.

MrPanic

Welp, looks like I better get on the game again and grind out some coins. Didn't play much since the winter event because the current patch is a rather defensive slog, but finally getting a decent(?) skin for D.Va should be a good enough excuse to get on the game again.

Apathy

Blizzard going after those asian dollars. more waifu outfits. blizzard going to sleeping with pillow cases full of 100 dollar bills

If we get a jiangshi Reaper skin, I'll forgive Blizzard for not giving him a Diablo themed skin to go along with all of those sprays.

Lum1n3s

Blizzard going after those asian dollars. more waifu outfits. blizzard going to sleeping with pillow cases full of 100 dollar bills
Blizz has to be making mad money right now because of me and buying all these damn boxes.

On a serious side note, where's our Overwatch body pillows?

I'm curious to see if this will be a full blown event with a new map/mode, different skin tiers, sprays and voice lines for each character, etc. Or something smaller, with only a few new skins and sprays. The Christmas event ended not too long ago, so I don't really feel like we're owed another gigantic event quite yet. Still, I wouldn't complain! Mei's skin is, yet again, quite underwhelming. D.Va's skin is adorable, though - and I bet it'll take me forever to actually obtain it through earned loot boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom