• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Overwatch Event: Year of the Rooster (Lunar New Year) (Jan 24-Feb 13, CTF mode)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I want Soldier 76 to be dressed as a rooster. Not even for New Year, just dressed as a giant chicken. I'll call him Boo.

KarmaCow

Well I fucked up and spent most of my coins during the Winter Event.

Half hoping that this isn't the event where Zarya gets a good skin.

https://twitter.com/OverwatchKR/status/821900050573860865

D.Va skin too!

dvaskinksk6l.gif

Like every other event, I'll play and play and never unlock the one skin I want.

SoulUnison

Banned
Wow, I hate both those skins.
Guess this'll save me some time and coins, though.

Actually, when I think about it, I dislike the majority of the alt costumes.
There's a trend of them being really gaudy and overdesigned.

kewlmyc

thank god she's getting the nerf before this comes out

So you're happy people are going to be playing on mass a worse version of her just to show off the skin? People play characters they suck at just to show off their shiny new skin all the time.

Both that Mei and D.VA skin are mine. Sucks I won't be able to play most of Feb. Guess I'll buy some loot boxes just in case.

Can 76 somehow get a good legendary please?

So you're happy people are going to be playing on mass a worse version of her just to show off the skin? People play characters they suck at just to show off their shiny new skin all the time.

Both that Mei and D.VA skin are mine. Sucks I won't be able to play most of Feb. Guess I'll buy some loot boxes just in case.

I'm glad that D.va is getting nerfed so I can be her in Comp again. D.va gets autolocked all the time and a lot of the people use her wrong.

Edit: I really hope this is a small-scale event. Because having another big event less than a month after the last one ended sort of sucks (for my wallet)

Apathy

I wonder if they'll raise the coin price on the items again. they did with halloween and then again with christmas

Rocketz

I wonder if they'll raise the coin price on the items again. they did with halloween and then again with christmas

Well after everyone complained that you couldn't buy the summer games items this was the solution so I'm sure they will.

Apathy

I really want to see the reaction from this from the perspective of chinese and korean players. now if I could only find a place they chat about this and then wish i could understand their languages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom