• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct strikes back on the 27th featuring Iwata-Kun~ & Love Plus [Over]

Played MGS demo, but I don't want to talk about it.

RE:R is pretty good though, although I haven't played an RE game since the 90s so I'm probably a terrible judge. I know they achieve the graphics through corridors, but my god they're very pretty ones.

dreamfall

Played MGS demo, but I don't want to talk about it.

RE:R is pretty good though, although I haven't played an RE game since the 90s so I'm probably a terrible judge. I know they achieve the graphics through corridors, but my god they're very pretty ones.

Ah, but we in NA want to hear your impressions! Is it that bad?! What if these demos take forever to show up in our EShop? Mad excited about RE!

Ah, but we in NA want to hear your impressions! Is it that bad?! What if these demos take forever to show up in our EShop? Mad excited about RE!

The crocodiles looked like they were made from boxes.

Seriously, most of the textures are worse than the worst of OoT 3D's ones. The controls are whack (camera with the buttons, actions with the d-pad), but Circle Pad Plus Pro Stick might help.

RE was good fun, music was cool and intense (but I'm a terrible judge of game music). It's really pretty. Not many zombies, but I was just dicking about so there might be more somewhere I didn't go. Controls are pretty good. Some touch-screen puzzles in there too.

dreamfall

The crocodiles looked like they were made from boxes.

Seriously, most of the textures are worse than the worst of OoT 3D's ones. The controls are whack (camera with the buttons, actions with the d-pad), but Circle Pad Plus Pro Stick might help.

RE was good fun, music was cool and intense (but I'm a terrible judge of game music). It's really pretty. Not many zombies, but I was just dicking about so there might be more somewhere I didn't go. Controls are pretty good. Some touch-screen puzzles in there too.

Yipes! Kojima couldn't make that 3D magic happen? I remember downloading the 3D trailer, and being put off by some the jagged textures... I'm wondering if maybe that button configuration for camera control can be avoided with the gigantic Slide pad/analog contraption... well, hell!

Ah, and Revelations just looks majestic! Touch-screen puzzles?! DAY 0 from the jump!

Boney

Banned
That's how Peace Walker controlled, which I thought was pretty darn good, but still need to see how it adapts to Snake Eater.

How's the framerate?

Medalion

Banned
He was in a school gym. Explain that!

7Dvto.png

kiryogi

Banned
Woo was away @ another Xmas Dinner. Holy crap at all the demos! :D :D

Downloading now. Also watching the Nintendo Direct videos from eshop. :D

watershed

Banned
I hope Nintendo keeps doing these Nintendo Direct videos for every quarter. Great way to dish out new information about imminent releases.

GDGF

Soothsayer
He looks like he's in Maury Povich's green room, and the girl in there is "cheatbait" sent in by Maury's producers. Meanwhile, Iwata's wife is on-stage with Maury, tearfully watching to see what happens.. hmm..

Don't do it, Iwata!

He was on the same episode as this guy I think.

U4mqX.gif

Top Bottom