• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo FY 15 Third Quarter Financial Results Briefing (10.00 AM JST / 08.00 PM EST)

I wish I was a Nintendo Ninja...i could cheat on my wife every day and she would never know anything about it. Haha...ha....

tumblr_nrn40rSo8j1uyex8mo1_400.gif

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
So is Mario Party 10 the best, most successful new first party piece of crap this generation?

;)

Nah, Mario Party 10 is a blast. My girlfriend held a game night Saturday night and we finally had enough Wii Remotes on hand to do a full 5-player Bowser Party mode play through and it was a raucous riot. So much so we immediately went a second time.

Fredrik

No news what so ever on NX?? It's too silent, it's like they're either planning to do an Apple "It's available today!" launch or simply not launching it this year.

No news what so ever on NX?? It's too silent, it's like they're either planning to do an Apple "It's available today!" launch or simply not launching it this year.

It's the latter. People are going to tell you it's not true that but those people are in stage 1 of the grieving process.

Banned
Just as I suspected. They meant next fiscal year which starts April 1st. We will likely here about it then and get an official press event in May like the Xbox one.

GamerJM

Banned
I really hope they don't wait until E3 for the NX announcement. They really need to focus on NX software at E3 and not just the system itself if it's launching this year, and I think five months between announcement and launch is a little too short. I didn't expect them to announce it here but I was hoping maybe they could have an announcement of an announcement.

jariw

I really hope they don't wait until E3 for the NX announcement. They really need to focus on NX software at E3 and not just the system itself if it's launching this year, and I think five months between announcement and launch is a little too short. I didn't expect them to announce it here but I was hoping maybe they could have an announcement of an announcement.

E3 will focus on mobile games.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Just as I suspected. They meant next fiscal year which starts April 1st. We will likely here about it then and get an official press event in May like the Xbox one.

So the new countdown for NX news is to wait until April. Great

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Wasn't it like 5 hours ago? I'm confused...

The Q&A happens and then it takes some time for Nintendo to transcribe everything that was said and publish it in Japanese. Then it takes even longer to get it out in English.

It's unclear to me who was invited to this briefing, so that may be why the usual people haven't tweeted out stuff they heard.

To be clear, the Q&A has already happened.

AdanVC

Hoping at least for a Nintendo Direct soon so they can explain precisely all things Miitomo and the new account system and perhaps announce some games left to release on Wii U such as that Paper Mario game.

Peru

Announcing it at e3 for a holiday release is enough. Go all out with both hardware and showcasing software at once for stronger impact. Several months to build on that hype before the holiday season.

jahasaja

Hoping at least for a Nintendo Direct soon so they can explain precisely all things Miitomo and the new account system and perhaps announce some games left to release on Wii U such as that Paper Mario game.

Sounds like an Amazing Nintendo Direct..

Top Bottom