• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

image.php

Will you stop?!

urJHTBR.jpg

Xater

I just saw the El Patron stuff. What a clown.

Jeff Jarret is not a great replacement, but at least I trust him to show op on the agreed upon terms.

Mario Maker Wrasslegaf, what were your level codes again?

My World 1-1: 7E12-0000-00AD-8CA9
My World 1-2: B514-0000-00AD-9153
My World 1-3: 591C-0000-00AE-E5A7

I'm about 10 stars away from having my stage limit upped, any help getting some stars would be most appreciated.

Choose Your Own Adventure
D55C-0000-0067-7413

Friend or Foe / Beetle Bounce
6D4F-0000-004D-D586

Crafty Castle
3DB3-0000-0024-1285

high road /low road
71D8-0000-001A-64CB

shy guy submerged
DBFB-0000-0021-810D

Don't "P" Yourself
7F8D-0000-0052-BAEC

Here Comes the Hauntstepper
136B-0000-0037-2832

bjork

Damn, I have to work

I think I'm off that day, but I'm in California. I'm debating whether to go to the Beach Goth Fest to see Grimes. It's like $120 and I hate LA, but I love Grimes so what do I do. WHAT DO I DO? She isn't all old and used up like the Funker

I think I'm off that day, but I'm in California. I'm debating whether to go to the Beach Goth Fest to see Grimes. It's like $120 and I hate LA, but I love Grimes so what do I do. WHAT DO I DO? She isn't all old and used up like the Funker

me and a friend are still debating that one. some cool bands, but that ain't chump change

NoRéN

I only want to see one band and they're not even a big band. $120 to see a band play 5 songs or something is pretty steep.

Hex

Banned
So, seriously now:

WWE is basically doomed, right? What do they do when they don't have Attitude era relics to trot out any more?

There are no worries.
If there is a paycheck involved Ric Flair will dig himself out of his grave if he has to.

It had some fun matches, I think the very first match was Matt Sydel vs Jack Evans.
There was some great stuff out of it, but it was all spotfest with very little attempt at story.

After watching that review, it felt jarring with all the camera shaking VFXs.

bjork

NoRéN;182001839 said:
I only want to see one band and they're not even a big band. $120 to see a band play 5 songs or something is pretty steep.

True. If I knew any of the other acts, it might be an easier sell. When I went to the Bridge School thing 2 years ago, it was specifically to see Tom Waits, but seeing the other stuff there that I knew was a cool bonus.

So cool to see Athena in NXT, she's something very special and people are going to be freaking out once she gets to mix it up with the likes of Bayley and Sasha. And Asuka, of course.

somedevil

That's Athena? Yo!!!

Yep she going by her real first name on the house shows. So NXT hasn't come up a name for her yet.

Also it seems Jordan and Gable are over huge right now as a babyface team. Its amazing how that one match with Rhyno and Corbin has cemented them as the top babyface NXT team.

Plus love how Levis Valenzuela gimmick is he dresses like Jeffry McWild from virtual fighter.

Top Bottom