• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Celebrating 20 Years of the YET-AY!

DMczaf

tumblr_nw6k1d7z6x1raivk0o3_400.jpg

tumblr_nw6k1d7z6x1raivk0o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_nw6k1d7z6x1raivk0o5_1280.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yes, yes it is.

A regular powerbomb would look better. Right now the Papa Powerbomb looks Ziggler soft. The weird modified package not piledriver he does is a better finish imo.

Also the Coup De Grace still sucks.

It just looks super fake, like why would your opponent cooperate with it? The Pumphandle Neckbreaker he did in NXT was way cooler as a finisher if he can't do the package pilediver imo. As it is now its just a random move he does that doesn't do that much damage.

klonere

Banned

That looks fantastic. Totally suits the character as well. The Shoe Kick is pretty great so I guess he is forgiven.

It just looks super fake, like why would your opponent cooperate with it? The Pumphandle Neckbreaker he did in NXT was way cooler, why doesn't he do that?

Nearly anything he busted out in the Cena matches would be a better finisher.

Pity they are all dead moves that Big Match John got to kick out of.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome Bomb was a dope-ass power bomb because instead of face-in-crotch he pulled ass onto the back of his head.

One might also say he put that ass on his back and fed us. Or something.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bret's pop at Canadian Stampede might actually be the loudest thing I've ever head during pro wrasslin. It completely drowns out his enterence.

WWE doesnt know what to do with the mid card titles it has. Why add another?

Maybe NXT could have a second belt but I am nut sure what it would be.

Starts in 20 minutes on iPVV

Evolve 49, Saturday, 10/17/15, 7 pm (iPPV)

I Quit match, if Gargano loses, he leaves town: Johnny Gargano vs. Ethan Page
Timothy Thatcher & TJ Perkins vs. Trent Baretta & Rocky Romero
#1 contender's match: Drew Gulak vs. Trevor Lee
Anthony Nese w/So Cal Val vs. Andrew Everett vs. Matt Cage vs. Peter Kassa
Tracy Williams vs. Willie Mack
Matt Riddle vs. Jonathan Gresham

I'm guessing Page, RPG Vice, Gulak, Nese, Williams, and Riddle win.

God I have such high hopes for kamaitachi when he returns to NJPW. He's already miles ahead of Namagajue

There really are a ton of things New Japan could do to shake things up next year. Having Hiromu come back as the hotshot junior to challenge Omega, Kushida, etc would be awesome. He's done so much better in Mexico than I expected.

somedevil

Getting that NXT rub is really helping Evolve. The crowd looks like at least twice what they normally draw.

Well the Zayn announcement brought down the website. So basically he brought in all the extra people.

edit: It would be hilarious if Gargano quits immediately gets up and says NXT and leaves.

shaowebb

Top 40 wrestlers in the world based on the number of 4 star rated matches they've had in 2015 (according to Meltzer and other prominent reviewers);

obDwdEg.jpg

Zack Sabre Jr and Roderick Strong?

Definitely.

Their work has been stellar for awhile now and they are putting on consistent strong performances with folks from around the globe of all styles. Also I'd be shocked if Tommy End doesn't get earmarked by WWE to be a guy to grab and to push. He suits what they're trying to push lately with his striker style. Don't know if he can work without being too stiff for them though.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Cena is coming back from his time off and will begin the John Cena Back to Basics tour. He'll come out to a remix of Basic Thugonomics though if he wins they'll still play brrr appledough. His new finish will be the protobomb and he'll also re debut the spinning US TITLE.

Cena is coming back from his time off and will begin the John Cena Back to Basics tour. He'll come out to a remix of Basic Thugonomics though if he wins they'll still play brrr appledough. His new finish will be the protobomb and he'll also re debut the spinning US TITLE.
WWE isn't that creative

Top Bottom