• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Uncharted 2 Beta Thread

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
KilgoreTrout said:
GAF: KilgoreTrout
PSN: kilgoreisdead

I was just about ready to make this thread when I saw it. You can use this, Fersis, if you want:

2ykmcyg.png
Awesome i was working on the real one but this is far better than anything i could do.
Ill use it.

garrickk

Name: garrickk
PSN: Garrick

I'll be on tomorrow night I hope; maybe tonight late. Please feel free to add me as a friend.

************* Also, IF YOU ARE NOT A GAP MEMBER AND DON'T THINK YOU'LL GET A BETA CODE, send me a PM. I have an extra (Infamous & GAP).

Beta code goes to the first NICE gaf member. However, I won't be able to go home and email you the code for about 3 hours. So you'll have to stew a bit...

EDIT: Gone. Given to Norml (first PM in the box)

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
How odd... Its not online or my code doest work. :/

GAF: BelligerentOC
PSN: BelligerentOC

I got 2 invites that I dont need, but am leaving my computer right now, so if you want one of them, find me on PSN and I'll shoot one on over

-PXG-

By the time I get home to download this shit, it's going to be butt slow, isn't it? :(

I have an extra beta code......hmmmm....what to do with it...... ;)

Top Bottom