• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Uncharted 2 Beta Thread

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
garrickk said:
Name: garrickk
PSN: Garrick

I'll be on tomorrow night I hope; maybe tonight late. Please feel free to add me as a friend.

************* Also, IF YOU ARE NOT A GAP MEMBER AND DON'T THINK YOU'LL GET A BETA CODE, send me a PM. I have an extra (Infamous & GAP).

Beta code goes to the first NICE gaf member. However, I won't be able to go home and email you the code for about 3 hours. So you'll have to stew a bit...

i tried sending you a PM but my phone is acting up..... :3

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
So the
and
vB code dont work on GAF :/​

OK so I set up a sharing account. Now I do not know if this has a limit so assuming my system counts as one of the five I can share with 4 others?

Don't send a PM or quote for grabs yet, just need the underlined answered first. :D

angelfly

MvmntInGrn said:
OK so I set up a sharing account. Now I do not know if this has a limit so assuming my system counts as one of the five I can share with 4 others?

Don't send a PM or quote for grabs yet, just need the underlined answered first. :D

Your system counts.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
I have this registered to my us account PSN: bbyybb_us.

However if it will let me play on my normal account then it will be on PSN: bbyybb.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Damn the Beta activates the system, and mine (Qore) is associated with my "no activations left" US account. So I can see it, but I can't download it. And just entering the code made it invalid so I can't try it with a new US account.

So, I'm fucked :(

angelfly said:
Your system counts.

OK :D

So I have 4 others to share with. Quote if you need it. After the 4 I guess we can try another to see if it is unlimited?

TTP said:
Damn the Beta activates the system, and mine (Qore) is associated with my "no activations left" US account. So I can see it, but I can't download it. And just entering the code made it invalid so I can't try it with a new US account.

Confused, what does this mean?

oh god. playing now ;D

Menu

Multiplayer
Option
Controls
Display
Audio​

When you click Multiplayer it says Connecting... and it has progress bars.

Online Agreement.

Message from ND.

Online menu
Matchmaking
Custom Game [Not Selectable]
Cinema [Not Selectable]
Party Leader
Party Member

Triangle button to pull up Party Invite.

dorkimoe

Gold Member
oo gonna start downloading

dorkimoe is my psn, plan on playing the FUCK out of this

i can also host games, so please add if you wanna play with me

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
mr_nothin said:
Just create a new account and ask someone for a code...you've done enough GAF service to warrant a free code.

Well, of course if someone has one to give away I'd be happy to take it. :)

dorkimoe

Gold Member
TTP said:

PM me if you still need one, I might be able to get one. my friends have extras

NOBODY ELSE PM ME, TTP is the only one i would offer to. Except teknoman

us code though

Cruzader

Banned
MvmntInGrn said:

Good man. anyhow beta might be sharable and ynu can deactivate the dummy account from your system to share it with 5 others.

Sadly some dick had to fuck with my dummy account so im not sharing anymore which i was planning to do with this beta.

Top Bottom