• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Uncharted 2 Beta Thread

dagZ

Septimus said:
Got an extra code here, first person to find a picture of Crash with the tribal mask on gets it.

b_13.jpg

couldn't find any. close enough :lol

For those who have an extra code I would be your best friend for life with a cherry on top and whip cream and a friendship bracelet and and pleasssssssssse :)

My name is appearing gray, is that just to identify myself or is it something else? I can't tell if the lobby I'm in is in progress or not :lol

-viper-

Banned
I'll be ready to play the beta. In about 10 hours.. lol.

It's 2.12AM, and I got a chemistry exam 9AM. Should I sleep, or continue studying?

-x.Red.x-

-viper- said:
I'll be ready to play the beta. In about 10 hours.. lol.

It's 2.12AM, and I got a chemistry exam 9AM. Should I sleep, or continue studying?

play beta, can't sleep cause of awesome gameplay,
forget whats on the exam

mr_nothin

Banned
WOW, this game feels ALOT better than uncharted 1 already. They added more of a sense of weight but not too much. It feels awesome. Deathmatch in the plaza is really good..especially when you figure everything out.

No doubts about this one!
Cant wait!!!

CoLaN

oh, my, god.

Just played 2 minutes of a co-op match, graphics are INSANE. Really, watching it on the tv is jaw dropping.

Everything is soooo smooth, gameplay too. 0 jaggies. Wow.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Fuck the past 3 early/secret PSN things I've downloaded have been slow. Usually caps my connection at 1.5MB/sec. :\

37% done. *sigh*

Thanks to Capitain N/the chat crew for informing me, though. Can't waaaaaaait.

dfyb

Banned
it appears that the beta is indeed sharable (thanks MvmntInGrn!)

if anyone else from his group is online playing now, we can confirm there's no problem with people playing off same code at same time.

I just played part of a co-op game.. man that is fun.. it requires teamwork to navigate the map. The graphics are great, as expected..

We got killed on the second set of objectives.. trying to hold down the enemies while reviving your fallen teammates is difficult, couldn't make it to one guy before time ran out and I got shot up trying to save the other one.

Arnie

I have tried in the other thread, but if anyone has a spare code or wishes to share the code with me, I would appreciate it like you could not imagine.

TripOpt55

Hey, I'm downloading it now. I'm pretty new to online (I've only played Crash Commando and LBP so far), but this is my most anticipated game, so, I'm going to give it a go.

Top Bottom