• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Uncharted 2 Beta Thread

Kaako

Felium Defensor
God damn my fucking work. :mad:
I accepted the friend invites from you guys, thanks.
I'll be back later on hopefully to play with all you fellas! Cannot freaking wait. :D

Wollan said:
I love how like the original game you're just so versatile with a easy control setup. Doing all kinds of moves in a mp environment.

Had one round of co-op and one in deathmatch now. It's a ton of fun and feels very, very right.

Could you hear me? I couldn't tell if the game was glitching out or if I was waiting for one of you two to help me lift that cabinet :lol

Eventually it went up, so I assume the other guy was standing in the way or something.

mr_nothin

Banned
alr1ghtstart said:
I miss my "chirp" from KZ2
HAHAHAH, I noticed that too!
It felt empty. But the CHING when you get rewards or streaks or return the treasure...is AWESOME. Wish they had that when you killed ppl.

Wollan said:
I love how like the original game you're just so versatile with a easy control setup. Doing all kinds of moves in a mp environment.

Had one round of co-op and one in deathmatch now. It's a ton of fun and feels very, very right.
It feels sooooo perfect. It controls MUCH better than the original.

RobertM

So my PS3 just froze here I have some quick impression: there is no good indicator when you kill someone, the maps are kind of small, the weapons are all over the place (wish I could be a particular class), the slot selection is limited for the skills so I guess that will change when the game gets released, what do you get for leveling up?

JB1981 said:
Can't believe this is still in the beta stages. Game looks ready to release tomorrow. So polished.

Except selected "quit game" resets your PS3 :D

And when a few guys dropped from my game, there were motionless bodies just standing in the spawn that you would get hung up on :D

It's got some kinks!

OH, and it needs to SEVERELY punish people who drop. So frustrating!

NeoUltima

So I attempted to redownload the beta to see if it would go faster a second time...estimed time: 1782 minutes
Jesus Christ

Norml

x.Red.x
garrickk
TheBranca18

Thanks for the codes guys.:D

I was having a problem and codes that were given to me wouldn't work .making a new account fixed that so I only used the one from TheBranca18.

PM Red or garrickk and those should be good.

HoTHiTTeR

Ok so in the Plaza level I have a few questions in Plunder Mode;

1) there's a upstairs "score" point for the treasure, how the fuck do you get it up there, then get up there yourself? :lol

2) in the middle of the map there's a sunken hole inside where the treasure spawns. How do you get the treasure out?

PS; already level 5 :D

thuway

Can someone PM me a code? I've always given codes out when I've had to. IE Socom, LBP etc. It would be appreciated. I go to medschool so I don't have much time to troll.

Consider this a plea.

BTW: At PAX last year I dished out insider information that LBP would have Disney DLC and that Infamous would release in May. Both of which I am spot on. You heard it here first :D.

Zeliard

Wtf, I was in a co-op game that just ended at the part where you get the sniper rifle and fight the shield guys. Bad timing. :(

Top Bottom