• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Uncharted 2 Beta Thread

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I will update the OP tomorrow

Having fun with it! It feels really nice...

I don't dig the *smack*...*smack* melee, though. But it would be pretty tough to be SP Uncharted melee into MP :D

Kaako

Felium Defensor
@ 76% now...the shit is crawling now.
Also, STFU Wollan. You're not making the wait any easier! :lol

A.R.K

Any extra code????

Please for the kitty. Thanks

Shrek_2_Cat-eyes_L-01.jpg

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
yay! Will definitely be on tomorrow. As most of GAFe knows, two people use this account. Name: Ilanna. PSN: FoxGirl. Name: Daniel. PSN: Dellrizla.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Jason's Ultimatum said:
Goddamn downloading is taking foooooooooorever. I think it's the shitty weather outside. :(

Mine was flying until it hit about 50%, now it's at a crawl.

Assholes.

Hey, the GAP sent me a spare code. Since I already have mine, let's make this sporting.
First person to PM the answer to the question gets the code.
Put the answer in the message header to make it easy

In the Venture Bros- what it the name of Henchman 24's dad?

DING!
Smidget just beat out the next right answer, congrats!

PSN: Bobthefork

my list is full, but add me or find me in the game.

Anyone got an extra code?

I bought Infamous from a mom and pop store early and it didn't give out a beta. You can check my PSN name to see that I have trophies for it so I'm not trying to be a dick. Damn, really wishing I had just got it from Gamestop now, as crazy as that sounds. My support for mom and pop gaming stores is biting me in the ass hard right now.

PSN: CartridgeBlower

I'll be playing this tomorrow. Not fair. With all the E3 stuff I wasn't able to get into Infamous like I wanted to.

My PSN: Phaethon0017. If you add, don't forget to mention where you're from! No, not in the world...

Wollan

I love how like the original game you're just so versatile with a easy control setup. Doing all kinds of moves in a mp environment.

Had one round of co-op and one in deathmatch now. It's a ton of fun and feels very, very right.

lackey

AbortedWalrusFetus said:
I hate to be a beggar but I totally want a key. I'm going to F5 this thread in hopes of getting one :lol

i've been f5'ing this thread since page 2.. :lol

Top Bottom