• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Uncharted 2 Beta Thread

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I cant believe that i cant use the Center,Left and Right tags... i dont think im gonna have enough space on the OP to put all the PSN IDs :lol

dfyb

Banned
dorkimoe said:
PM me if you still need one, I might be able to get one. my friends have extras

NOBODY ELSE PM ME, TTP is the only one i would offer to. Except teknoman

us code though
protip: use PMs if you want to talk directly to one person

alba

Little is the new Big
Fersis said:
I cant believe that i cant use the Center,Left and Right tags... i dont think im gonna have enough space on the OP to put all the PSN IDs :lol

It should be available to you, just a few winks here and there... and you get it right? :D

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
dorkimoe said:
PM me if you still need one, I might be able to get one. my friends have extras

NOBODY ELSE PM ME, TTP is the only one i would offer to. Except teknoman

us code though

PM sent. No prob about region. Can create a fake account no prob.

I just played one game and it was awesome! There's a party system in place, boosters (perks) and a few skins to choose from, almost everyone was Drake! The shooting feels pretty much like the first game, controls are also the same and the graphics are amazing!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Anyone else getting download errors? I just download errors twice and I have to restart the hwole download. What the hell

Dragon

Banned
I have an extra US code here (Yay Qore/Infamous). First person to PM me gets it.

Edit: Gone

Wario64 said:
Anyone else getting download errors? I just download errors twice and I have to restart the hwole download. What the hell

No but it's being slow as hell here. 5 minutes = 5%

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
alba said:
It should be available to you, just a few winks here and there... and you get it right? :D
So you think i can ask about those vB tags?

Myzer

Gah, stuck at work for another 6 hours (then a two hour commute home) before I can download. :(

PSN: TheMyzer

two questions: can you play a random game in co-op ? or you need someone from your friendlist ?

can you play with someone that has a us code ? (i have an european code)

thanks in advance :D

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
dorkimoe said:
th_thdork3.gif

This man is my hero. Thanks dude. Downloading now...

Fersis

Wollan get on the GAF CHAT!!!!

Top Bottom