• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ok people, what are the best Netflix Original series ever?

Select any number of favorites

• Altered Carbon

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Black Mirror

Votes: 54 22.7%
  • Bojack Horseman

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Cobra Kai

Votes: 65 27.3%
  • Dark

Votes: 30 12.6%
  • Daredevil

Votes: 40 16.8%
  • House of Cards

Votes: 35 14.7%
  • Love, Death and Robots

Votes: 22 9.2%
  • Lucifer

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Master of None

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Mindhunter

Votes: 47 19.7%
  • Money Heist

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Narcos

Votes: 40 16.8%
  • Orange Is the New Black

Votes: 10 4.2%
  • Ozark

Votes: 51 21.4%
  • Sense8

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Stranger Things

Votes: 89 37.4%
  • The Crown

Votes: 16 6.7%
  • The Haunting of Hill House

Votes: 24 10.1%
  • The OA

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • The Punisher

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • The Queen's Gambit

Votes: 36 15.1%
  • The Umbrella Academy

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • The Witcher

Votes: 67 28.2%
  • When They See Us

Votes: 4 1.7%

• Total voters

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
You missed out Glow and Better Call Saul.

Holding Back Jim Carrey GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

megamerican

Mindhunter is the only consistently great show that Netflix has ever had.

A colossal shame that it just died on the vine unceremoniously.

Netflix's track record is so bad I tend not to care when a show I liked gets picked up for another season because the likelihood of that new season sucking is high. They are honestly better off just focusing on one off, fad type mini series.

Why no love for the Arcane? It's written better than most shows and looks amazing. Trailer Park Boys is a great series. Started watching Midnight Mass. It's a bit slow but promising. Too bad I can no longer suggest WItcher. It went downhill in the second season.

Kiwicha

I don't watch much tv or new movies, but I watch Midnight Mass 'cause a girl asked me if I watched it, and since I'm trying to get into her heart and parts beyond, I gave it a go, and I really like it. Kinda slow, and kinda falls apart at the end, but it's a really solid series. It's amazing how every habitant in that island is able to monologue so elocuently, and nobody has ever heard of Nosferatu.

G-Bus

Banned
Mindhubters, daredevil, stranger things. All great.

Ozark stands above them for me. Favourite show on the service. Almost done part 1 of season 4. Little on the slow side. Hoping part 2 picks things up. Wonder if this is the last season. Kind of feels like it.

dorkimoe

Gold Member
Dark is by far #1
The OA #2

But ozark is up there, altered carbon was great but i didnt watch season 2 yet. Narcos, mindhunter. Oh better also vote "when they see us" incredible acting job, incredibly filmed

Last edited:
Sadly, Netflix originals for some reason can't be consistently good. At some point, the quality of the series inevitably falls off.

Top Bottom