• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parks and Recreation S3 |OT| Come Visit the Great City of Pawnee, IN. Renewed for S4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

Emonga said:
aBYej.gif
I can't stop watching this.

- Onion A|V Club: Michael Schur walks us through Parks And Recreation’s third season (Part 1 of 4)
Before its third season could begin, NBC comedy Parks And Recreation had to wait on the bench from May of 2010 until January of 2011. In that time, it also had its episode order cut from 22 to 16, and some wondered if the mild success of Outsourced in the post-Office timeslot meant the show would be benched indefinitely. Instead, the cheery small-town comedy emerged in January for a season with better ratings than its second, a season that garnered terrific reviews and the show’s first Emmy nomination for outstanding comedy series. Co-creator and executive producer Michael Schur recently sat down with The A.V. Club to talk through the third season, episode by episode.

Jasoco

Banned
Watched the entire 3rd season today. It really is the best one. With the best Ron Fucking Swanson. Shame it's also only 16 episodes. Stupid late season replacement.

"I looked up your symptoms up here and it says you might have.. network connection problems."

I just watched episode 2 from season 1, and Ron only mentions having one ex-wife.

Edit: never mind, during the game where they all tried to dig up dirt on one another Tom learned about both Tammy's (also the name of Ron's mom, haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom