• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parks and Recreation S4 |OT| Vote for Leslie Knope. Let's make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarity

I think the Ann/Tom relationship is a huge misstep, since I've sensed absolutely no chemistry between them. He made more sense with Lucy.

I think the Ann/Tom relationship is a huge misstep, since I've sensed absolutely no chemistry between them. He made more sense with Lucy.
I hope Natalie Morales (Lucy) gets another full-time gig sometime soon. It's too bad she's only done brief appearances here and there (P&R, The Newsroom) recently.

Andy obliterating the light switch with the briefcase was the best part. The BEST part. Holy shit. I'm in tears.

Loved it. GIF!

iQe6MuQkJVDOa.gif

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
Promos that were running during the Olympics (youtube links):
- Bangers and Mash
- Ron and Tom Wrestling Showdown
- Andy the Swimmer

A couple recent articles:
- Deadline.com: Greg Daniels and Michael Schur on ‘Parks and Rec’
- Alyssa Rosenberg: The Influence of ‘Parks and Recreation’

- S4 gag reel (youtube)

This will probably get pulled pretty quickly, so watch while you can.

I really needed this. Love this show so much I can't wait till it comes back.

Leslie's impersonations had me dying. I hadn't watched anything on this show since last season ended.

Although I so love the cadence of the original scene, so let me tweak it ever so slightly if you don't mind:

"You made a lo-cal calzone, when only a regular calzone would do."

big ander

Although I so love the cadence of the original scene, so let me tweak it ever so slightly if you don't mind:

"You made a lo-cal calzone, when only a regular calzone would do."

this is better because it fits the "lo-cal" part in. I couldn't figure out how to do that.
and reading these in Banks' voice is AMAZING.

Divius

I would totally eat at Low-Cal Calzone Zone.

Although calzones are pointless. They're just pizza that's harder to eat. No one likes them.

beat

I would totally eat at Low-Cal Calzone Zone.

Although calzones are pointless. They're just pizza that's harder to eat. No one likes them.

I thought about that when I was eating a slice of pizza in what I've been told is the NY way - folded down the middle. Isn't folding it essentially making an unsealed calzone?

strobogo

Banned
There might not be a show that I've ever liked the entire cast so much. I want it to never end.

I also took great enjoyment out of the Muncie bashing this season, because fuck Muncie.

EDIT: Jesus Christ, those are the best blooper reels I've ever seen. 2-3-4. Holy shit.

Okay so I've now seen at least four clips from Thursday's show. I'm guessing it's time to reign it in since I've probably spoiled at around 1/4th of the episode for myself already. I'm just so incredibly pumped after marathoning the S4 DVDs. Has anyone made the S5 thread yet?

Divius

^Fine with me, but I'll wait until tomorrow to make it so feel free to suggest others. edit: maybe something that applies to the new season

Way too long of a suggestion, but based off of one of the spoiler clips I wish it could be:

Parks and Rec S5 |OT|:
The Leslie Knope Employment Enjoyment Summerslam Grill Jam Fun-Splosion!

strobogo

Banned
I'm normally not one to say things like "I have such a crush on ____", but I have such a crush on Rashida Jones. And Amy Pohler. But it's because I can no longer separate them from Ann Perkins! and Leslie Knope.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I'm making my way through season 4 and I think I must be the only person who really doesn't like Aubrey Plaza. She is almost always unfunny and constantly upstaged by Chris Pratt. I see a lot of love for her online, but her character is completely annoying to me. It's not that I don't get what she's trying to do, she's just really bad at it, IMO. I've watched interviews and stand up with her and god damn is it unfunny.

I liked her in Scott Pilgrim though. I don't know, every once in a while she will make me laugh in Parks and Rec but overall it's like she tries way too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom