• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest |OT| Michael Emerson plays a mysterious dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insane Metal

Gold Member
I fucking love this show!!

Best show on TV. Actually I stand on the fence between this and Revenge, love that one too.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Just continues to soar to great heights.

Thought I heard a "sorry" when John bumped into someone at the hospital (in the past).

Love that the show kind of confirms that John doesn't kill some of these guys who disappear. They wind up in a south american prison with herion :lol

Love that both John and Harold let each other know that they watch what the other one does. The foresight to give John a key to an apartment overlooking where he goes. :lol

John storming a Marshall's office :lol

Though it's possible we still don't know what happened to the Arnt guy (the scummy husband), whether John took him to South America, or straight out killed him.

Gila

Great episode! I'd say the best of the season so far

Song at the end: Revenge - Danger Mouse & Sparklehorse Ft. Flaming Lips

lol at this guy trying to take out John

iyKuXqsQWAlWb.gif

HeySeuss

I never noticed this thread before. Just chiming in as I love this show as well. Probably my 2nd favorite show behind Fringe.

Lonestar

heh, CBS just aired the episode with the woman doctor, plotting to kill her sister's rapist. The one where it ends with John deciding if he should kill the rapist or not. Now, it's connection to the most recent episode is clearer, with what John does to these people (instead of killing them). He attempted the "frame the bad guy with drugs" trick in America, and it failed because the rapist had alot of attorney's.

So intsead, he just goes to another country and pulls the same trick :lol

Lonestar

Also, the lady detective in New Rochelle in the newest episode, was the white lady in the original run of In Living Color. Can't remember her name, but it's her.

Gila

New episode tonight! Should be good
The newest POI’s curiosity could spell his doom when he finds himself embroiled in a dark government conspiracy – one that Finch is all too familiar with. Meanwhile, Reese uncovers something revealing about Finch’s past.

alicia corwin. she talked to ingram in a flashback this episode, talked in present time to this episodes person of interest(told him to run), she talked to ingrams son in a past episode, and 2 weeks ago in a flashback she gave reese and his partner the orders to goto china.

Lonestar

alicia corwin. she talked to ingram in a flashback this episode, she talked to ingrams son in a past episode, and 2 weeks ago in a flashback she gave reese and his partner the orders to goto china.

Was it her giving Reese and Partner the orders, or was that "Snow" the bald CIA guy?

When she talked to Ingram's son, and he mentioned "uncle harold" she first went "who?" then might have realized who "Uncle Harold" is, and she freaked out and split.

she told them to goto china and retrieve the machine, then snow pulled reese aside and told him to kill his partner, if i remember right, either way she was in the scene

Oh derp I thought it was someone else for some reason when I was thinking of it. I'm dumb. Was she in an earlier episode talking to Finch's partner's son in the park? I feel like she looks familiar.

Edit: Double derp, I can't read. :(

Computron

A thought occurred to me during this episode. What if they did a season in which the info about the machine actually had leaked to the public? That could be interesting.

BTW how does viewership of this show compare to shows like Lost or Fringe? I hope it doesn't end up having the same problems.

Lonestar

A thought occurred to me during this episode. What if they did a season in which the info about the machine actually had leaked to the public? That could be interesting.

BTW how does viewership of this show compare to shows like Lost or Fringe? I hope it doesn't end up having the same problems.

POI seems to hold steady as a top 10 show in overall viewers. But like alot of CBS shows, it's lower on the "young adult" market. But still, it's probably the most watched "new show" on TV, if you go by nielson numbers.

great episode. great how consistently great person of interest has been. i thought the concept might be getting stale after a while but so far every case was a unique "motw" and the increasingly thrown in bits of backstory make it all the more appealing

Lonestar

Heh, just realized, the composer doing the music for the show, is Ramin Djawadi, who also does Game of Thrones. He's doing pretty well for himself :lol

Delivered flowers to a Harold Finch today....

We are through the looking glass.

Another great episode. Lot of mysteries being solved. Now I wonder what part Alicia will play in the finale. Also, major points for Finch's fiancee being played by his real life wife. That's pretty awesome. So, Nathan built the backdoor into the Machine. So now it's also pretty much confirmed that the Government are the ones that killed Nathan and tried to kill Finch, right?

Seriously. This show. So fucking good.

Edit: Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck, this week's POI was Tim from Justified! I didn't even realize.

Lonestar

We are through the looking glass.

Another great episode. Lot of mysteries being solved. Now I wonder what part Alicia will play in the finale. Also, major points for Finch's fiancee being played by his real life wife. That's pretty awesome. So, Nathan built the backdoor into the Machine. So now it's also pretty much confirmed that the Government are the ones that killed Nathan and tried to kill Finch, right?

Seriously. This show. So fucking good.

Edit: Oh fuuuuuuuuuuck, this week's POI was Tim from Justified! I didn't even realize.

I mentioned Gunderson when I first saw him on the show. ;)

Just caught last weeks, so impressed by how the show manages to deliver week after week.

Note to self, if I ever uncover government conspiracy, never tell anyone or ask questions. It never works out in the movies or on tv.

Season finale tonight. Wonder if they will end it on a cliffhanger? This show started off a little slow, but has really turned into something good.

Synopsis of episode

Reese becomes trapped with his POI in a heavily surveilled part of the city and must rely on Finch, Carter and Fusco's help.

Griegite

still a junior
I watched a random episode at a friends place a few months ago and really enjoyed it. But I lost track and haven't watched since. I guess I should just wait for the DVDs?

Lonestar

was like "yeah, John's gotta GTA a Helicopter"

But ended up "whoa, 5 star wanted level"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom