• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Player One Podcast - PAX - w/ S. Bettenhausen, J. McElroy, C. Baker, J. Ricciardi

Barrett2

This week! CJ is live from Penny Arcade Expo 2010 with guests Justin McElroy (of Joystiq), Chris Baker (of Marvel Entertainment), John Ricciardi (of 8-4) and Shane Bettenhausen (of Ignition Entertainment).

Own an iPhone/iPod touch? We’ve got an app for that–the Player One Podcast player app is available now. Play shows new and old, read show notes, access the show Twitter, website, email, voicemail line and more! Plus, you’ll be able to access bonus audio and video content (soon, once we figure out what that is). Click here to download.

Follow us on twitter at twitter.com/p1podcast.

Thanks for listening! Don’t forget to visit our new web site at www.playeronepodcast.com. You can leave us a voicemail by calling 713-893-8069 or you can send a comment via MP3 to our email address, playeronepodcast@gmail.com. Don’t forget to join our forums if you haven’t already!

Running time: 1:38:13

LINK

Direct

mik

mik is unbeatable
Really good show. I especially liked the John/Shane section. And CJ trying to bait some DC trash talk out of C-Bake. lol

Suzzopher

Good listen. The section with John Ricciardi and Shane was the best. Both are so great to listen to and they know their shit better than 99% of people on other podcasts.

SuperPac

Suzzopher said:
Good listen. The section with John Ricciardi and Shane was the best. Both are so great to listen to and they know their shit better than 99% of people on other podcasts.

Yeah I wish that Nintendo had brought the 3DS to PAX even if it was just to show it under glass or something so that I could've seen what they were talking about. I was surprised they were in agreement that that's the start of the next generation. Having not seen it myself yet I was sort of under the impression that it was just another DS iteration instead of a generational leap.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
SuperPac said:
Having not seen it myself yet I was sort of under the impression that it was just another DS iteration instead of a generational leap.

Wha? They busted their ass to make sure people knew it was the next thing - if people like CJ are getting that impression, what will the general public thing? Hmm.

see5harp

SuperPac said:
Yeah I wish that Nintendo had brought the 3DS to PAX even if it was just to show it under glass or something so that I could've seen what they were talking about. I was surprised they were in agreement that that's the start of the next generation. Having not seen it myself yet I was sort of under the impression that it was just another DS iteration instead of a generational leap.

O hail naw.

awesome lineups.....man I am buried in podcasts again. Feels like E3. I'm not complaining though. Really wanna see how Justin interacts with people outside of Joystiq, on the Joystiq podcasts he's been seemingly in a rut for a couple months.

Barrett2

SuperPac said:

Say what?

CO_Andy

CJ sounds like a completely different person in the opening, like totally devoid of life. I didn't recognize his voice until he announced himself.

Top Bottom