Rumour: PS4 Slim leaked ?

Jun 4, 2016
New users being force to aside, why would an existing PS4 owner "upgrade" to the slim if there's no real advantage to it over the OR? PS2 Slim was thinner(much) and had less DRE issues.

PS3 SLIM was slick, allowed more memory etc.

PS4 Slim has...............???

Of course, it'll sell to the new guys like hot pancakes.

May 20, 2013
Real as expected then.

It seems UAE area gets a fair bit of leakage. Early games etc. If this has found it's way to the UK, are the channelling SCEE through central shipping areas?

Perhaps like shipping vanilla consoles to be encased in the right outer box and stuff with the right leaflets inside, latest FW etc.

Must be stolen goods if it is a console intended for the Middle East.

Sep 15, 2005
A bit of hyperbole. No one cares what your consoles at home look like except yourself. This isn't like a phone or watch or anything that you're walking around trying to win style points.

I do agree Xbox slim looks better though.
People buy beautiful things for themselves. It has nothing to do with style points or bragging. I get enjoyment from looking at good design. When you can look at something and see the love that is behind the design, then you appreciate it that much more, compared to something that is just a rehash or simplification to save money. I don't see any love behind this.

Sep 2, 2011
New users being force to aside, why would an existing PS4 owner "upgrade" to the slim if there's no real advantage to it over the OR? PS2 Slim was thinner(much) and had less DRE issues.

Bloody hell, go away.

You have been running interference this entire thread.

Jun 5, 2013
I'm gonna see if this bloke will sell me one of these tomorrow or Tuesday then.
he wants cash and direct pickup so i doubt we'd have any luck in ireland. (unless you're over there now)

neo is the upgrade. as I and many others have said this is an OG PS4 replacement. for new owners.

Jun 7, 2004

It's almost as if you've discovered the entire point.

Oct 3, 2012
United Kingdom
New users being force to aside, why would an existing XB1 owner "upgrade" to the slim if there's no real advantage to it over the OR? 360 Slim was thinner(much) and had less DRE issues.

360 SLIM was slick, allowed more memory etc.

XB1 Slim has...............???

Mar 7, 2007
Foster City, CA
New users being force to aside, why would an existing XB1 owner "upgrade" to the slim if there's no real advantage to it over the OR? 360 Slim was thinner(much) and had less DRE issues.

edit.... nvm didn't see the chagnes :)

Apr 13, 2007

Xbone S has HDR10 and 4k Blu-Ray/streaming support.

Mar 19, 2013
Brazil

Trying too hard already.

I bet it will be priced right and sells like hotcakes for new owners.

Neo is the system people will look for upgrades.