• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| because Triple H is good for business

Rollins will be sacrificed for the greater good.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I liked surrounding the ring idea but they probably should have been DQ for all of them running in and beating on him. Still a great match with a nice finish.

horrible final segment.

11 on 3 is something Bischoff would book to punish the faces, not the other way around. textbook house show booking.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
horrible final segment.

11 on 3 is something Bischoff would book to punish the faces, not the other way around. textbook house show booking.

As I've said, it works as payback.

The Shield has basically been running roughshod over the WWE faces since they got called up. That and there was an 11-3 gauntlet match on Smackdown, where the faces came out one by one to get beat by all 3 members of the Shield.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
As I've said, it works as payback.

The Shield has basically been running roughshod over the WWE faces since they got called up. That and there was an 11-3 gauntlet match on Smackdown, where the faces came out one by one to get beat by all 3 members of the Shield.
It's bad when the Heel Coo books his muscle in a match where the faces have over 3-1 odds

Randy orton loses at NoC
Shield loose tonight

Triple H's Boys aint doing so good. its setting up for a vince retun since all of H/steph ideas are failing.

also the shiled looked like a million bucks in that match

Y'all are forgetting that they also booked the faces in matches prior to this, and had ADR and RKO injure Kofi and RVD. Plus booking PTP against the Wyatt Family

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nah its Good for Business from every angle. Makes the Shield look strong, makes the faces happy, makes HHH look fair for a week or so until the Shield go back to beating everyone up.

It does bring up the issue that HHH needs more muscle though.

WWE2k14_tripleh.jpg

Joeki11a

Banned
What?

As far as shitty against the odds tag matches go that was pretty great. However I'm confounded by the lack of a swerve, why would Trips book that?

What you what?

You expect this pandering yes chants stuff to define Bryan?

This is where it all goes for him?..thats it? He will be 55 years old

doing yes chants pandering? .dont know about that

Top Bottom