• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Pre-TGS 2014 SCEJA Conference - Wait we're in Japan? [Over]

Reedirect

Solid show. PS4 bit started terribly but was redeemed later with Bloodborne release date, Yakuza, P5, Ys and maybe even Revelations 2.

Vire

GlhvEmw.gif

Haha, my thoughts exactly.

Amandeep

Well the DQ announcement certainly has instilled some confidence for the PS4 in Japan. If sales pick up then so will dev interest.

But seriously I feel trolled by square enix

Arzehn

Man everything looked awesome till the title, and then the W-Force logo. Thought PS4 got DQ11 for a second there. lol

I'm sure it will help of the PS4 though, hope its early 2015.

Anth0ny

i can't believe XV didn't make an appearance

like, even if they played the E3 trailer again just to remind people it exists

NOTHING

almost had a heart attack when he paused after his little speech. thought we're gonna get a "here's how we'll take over japan! boom ff7 remake!"

ahahahaha.

Watching from work, co worker asked my why i'm laughing so hard. I told her because video games are dead. She asked me why would that be funny, I thought you liked video games. I told her it's laugh or cry and since i'm all out of tears i'm laughing.

Shinta

Banned
DQ11 on PS4 seems even more likely now 0_0

They literally said Type-0 HD is to help FF fans adopt PS4 before they put a real FF on it.

Dragon Quest Heroes is the same.

It's all in the pipeline at this point, but they need the system to sell first. XIII sold 6 million. Nothing on PS4 is even selling 2 million really. inFamous sold like, 1.2 million.

They have to wait.

They should show a fucking trailer for XV though.

Jeels

JP games to look forward to in 2015 from Japan

-Bloodborne
-FF Type 0 HD
-Dragon Quest Warriors
-Persona 5

I think I'm set.

zeromcd73

PS4 is soooooo screwed in Japan. All of these titles that have selling power are also on PS3/PSV (except Bloodborne), and the exclusives like Senran and Disgaea won't sell massive amounts of consoles.

What a fucking joke this was. It's only fitting that the stream ended with Dragon Quest Heroes.

As usual, Falcom and Atlus didn't disappoint.

Easily the worst conference I have watched. Well, I won't watch one of these things again. Also, aside from Tomorrows Children, which looks ace, and bloodborne, Japanese output looks terrible on PS4. Worse than the PS3 output. Seriously doubt sales will pick up at all.

Top Bottom