• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference (Asia Session) dated for September 16th

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
What about s-s-singapore?

Already mature and still not worth a shit? Sigh. We're a small country after all.

Looking at the announcements (simplified Chinese! Traditional Chinese! Korean!), it makes you wonder why they are doing the conference in English.

Some of the Chinese releases don't come here as well. I think the new Taiko No Tatsujin was only for Taiwan. I saw the physical copy being sold but no digital copy and the DLC is probably not for Singapore's region.

Flandy

Asia gets Gravity Rush on the same day as Japan?
Why do we have to wait in the west? It's already in English ;_;

Usobuko

Banned
What about s-s-singapore?

Already mature and still not worth a shit? Sigh. We're a small country after all.

Looking at the announcements (simplified Chinese! Traditional Chinese! Korean!), it makes you wonder why they are doing the conference in English.

Aye, fellow country-mate.

Yes, this is actually not an Asia conference but more of a chinese conference. Korean localisation are comparatively fewer in sight too.

World of Tanks, cool.
Played it a ton last year.

I think neither region was happy when Asia localised demons souls into English first. Many imported. It just feels like it's time to move Southeast Asia out of Asia region and into NA region or something. Not that I'm not enjoying the Japanese language releases on the store. SEA is so insignificant it's ridiculous. I'm gonna go cry in a corner now.

That's why we've got AEC!

t26

Unlike the Western market, Chinese gamers are used to Japanese text and many people would not wait for Chinese version. Simultaneous release is important

Some Nobody

lol, I thought it was over. That would've been sad as fuck and made this thing pointless. There's only one chart so it's not like you got much in the way of sales data.

CamHostage

I have a sliver of hope for Romance of the three Kingdoms game play, 10 is my favorite game of all time and although I could never get into 11 or 12 for some reason, I'm excited for the new one. I just hope it comes state side.

Curious, since I'm waiting for the console version (I'm actually holding out hope in vain for the Vita version to get a release,) what did you not like of RotTK XII?

Top Bottom