• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference (Asia Session) dated for September 16th

Some Nobody

Like those held in years past, the press conference will host the latest in Asian/Chinese/Korean localisation of Japanese games, along with some possible announcements that may elude the Japan session press conference that is held earlier.

Probably not worth hyping yourself for, lol. But I'll run it in the background while I work on some stuff.

wapplew

I think this conference will be mainly about the business/financial aspect of the division. Would be nice to be proven wrong though.

This is about localization for Asia region. Nothing to see here.

it will be best conference if they start with " everything we show yesterday, will get localize"

Javin98

Banned
Huh, I wasn't aware of this. Definitely watching, just for possible megatons and that sweet price drop! ;) Hopefully, the PS4 goes down to RM 1200 here in Malaysia. Rm 1550 is still ridiculous.

Flandy

This is about localization for Asia region. Nothing to see here.

it will be best conference if they start with " everything we show yesterday, will get localize"

Didn't FFX PS4 get announced at one of these events? You never know :eek:

Sharpeye

I have a sliver of hope for Romance of the three Kingdoms game play, 10 is my favorite game of all time and although I could never get into 11 or 12 for some reason, I'm excited for the new one. I just hope it comes state side.

stryke

TxkX2Is.png

Anko

As an Asian gamer who prefers English, I'm worried about how they seen to emphasise the Chinese market. Asian localisation seems to mean mandarin localisation go them.

I know that most games are localised in English by other regions. But Asia does get some titles that aren't available in other regions. As he has said, both Japanese and western to titles appeal to gamers here.

Okay, so I'm not the only one who noticed that. Is WWE even big in Asia like that for that scene to be included in the opening sizzle?

It was pretty big here in Indonesia until the government decided that it's not for public consumption and banned it from national television channels. From Sting & Hulk Hogan to The Rock era.

Top Bottom