• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Pre-TGS 2014 SCEJA Conference - Wait we're in Japan? [Over]

fedexpeon

Banned
ib1ABUBgOhsYiL.gif

You need to caption during the bows with: We're sorry! Please understand.

LAA

Yeah I think we need a "FFXV is dead" thread, ha ha. The fact they're releasing new games before the title they first announced for PS4 says it all (And to add to that, the fact its been in development for 7 years before that)

Also no Gravity Rush 2.. :(, wasnt expecting it, but its been a year now when it was teased at TGS last year? Hoping something comes of it, even if its PS4, (...No but keep it on Vita too at least)

Biggest announcements at conference for me were really GE2: Rage Burst, RE:Revelations 2 (Officially this time). DQ Heroes perhaps, but never got into DQ before, so not that hyped either.

RussellXV

DOA5, RE1 HD video, RE Revelations 2 and early 2015 release, DQ Heroes, Persona 5, PS4 themes, Yakuza 0, Bloodborne release date. Not bad, Sony.

The Japanese gaming industry is in such a sad state of affairs, at least I got the P5 prediction right.. Kojima trolled us and not even type-0 appeared fucking LOL

Choabac

I don't speak Japanese but I'm picking it up...."Musou" seems to mean "jerk" and I think "SquareEnix" means some kind of spaceship...

Y'all should have tempered your expectations.

Though I did at least expect to see Gravity Rush 2 in some capacity, be it Vita or PS4 (Or both). Wonder what's up with that.

Top Bottom