• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
An obscure version of Brood War that was exclusively released in the most southern part of China :3?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Diablo 3 baby! Wooh Wooh! Do not resist your future Barbarian female waifu!!!

Fine.

UE2jh.gif

diablo 3 will be my first with "my" money, i was gifted wc3
Dota
and sc2 :eek:

an allowance doesnt count as 'your' money.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So you're buying it?!

I fucking love you Panda-chan ♥

Jeff-DSA

Freakin' Incontrol...

I wake up and turn the alarm off on my phone, only to see my Twitter widget with his status on there that spoiled GSL results. Do I really have to see GSL spoilers at 6:30am the morning after they run?

I'm just going to have to unfollow pros. Having Code S spoilers show up in your feed really sucks.

Yoshichan

That's honestly the biggest dream-team I could ever think of.

The four pillars of Earth.

Panda - Witch Doctor (gotta play that gimp class like he plays gimp races in SC2!)
Yoshi - Barb
Corran - Wizard
Zlatko - Monk (derp)

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Freakin' Incontrol...

I wake up and turn the alarm off on my phone, only to see my Twitter widget with his status on there that spoiled GSL results. Do I really have to see GSL spoilers at 6:30am the morning after they run?

I'm just going to have to unfollow pros. Having Code S spoilers show up in your feed really sucks.

I dont look at twitter/reddit/tl whenever I want to avoid spoilers...but Ive come to a point where its too hard now :/

Corran you are too right? We can be the 4 undercore's of GAF who beat Inferno together. ;)

yep, someone get me a collectors edition so i can be cool.

Yoshichan

I'm getting an extra one... but I'm giving it away it to one of my fellow SWEGAFer :(

zlatko

Banned
I dont look at twitter/reddit/tl whenever I want to avoid spoilers...but Ive come to a point where its too hard now :/

I'm what the ladies call "a poor mother fucker", so I'm getting the smelly old regular edition.

I can't justify an extra 40 bucks for wings and cool b.net avatars I may not even use. The rest of the stuff in the CE is fluff to me, although I'd probably get some use out of the USB stick.

If you DO need one though Wal-Mart is in stock with them online. So pre order away.

Yay for SCII-GAF!!

Zlatko, quit leaving me out!

Blizzard games I've bought:

Diablo II
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (bought that last night for $10 while waiting for Diablo III)
Diablo III
Starcraft
Starcraft: Brood War
Starcraft 64
Warcraft III
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

listing them out makes me kind of sad

Yoshichan

Aaaaaaaaand I'm out of here :_:!

Deadman

Didnt diablo 3 have some server problems when the beta came out that stopped people playing?

Would be funny if that happened at release.

Yoshichan

Not funny indeed...

If it happens though...

Look forward to videos of crazy shit.

Crazy shit.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Freakin' Incontrol...

Yea I got spoiled this morning by facebook as well. That's what I get for liking SC2 team pages >_>.

Deadman

So according to TL the new queen "melee" attack can be stopped by point defense drones and also takes its upgrades from the ranged upgrade now. The animation is basically the same as the air attack except it hits ground and fires 2 little darts in quick succession.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
So according to TL the new queen "melee" attack can be stopped by point defense drones and also takes its upgrades from the ranged upgrade now. The animation is basically the same as the air attack except it hits ground and fires 2 little darts in quick succession.
its always been ranged.

lol TL.

Yoshichan

Out of curiosity, do you have spare keyboards already purchased so you can just keep playing if you were to break one?
lol, I would honestly take a picture of my keyboard-stash but I'm too lazy right now... but yeah, I certainly do have reserves for the launch of D3 :3. It's not really a big loss if I don't end up breaking anything, I'll certainly use them for SC2 in the future.

BigAT

lol, I would honestly take a picture of my keyboard-stash but I'm too lazy right now... but yeah, I certainly do have reserves for the launch of D3 :3. It's not really a big loss if I don't end up breaking anything, I'll certainly use them for SC2 in the future.

Reserves? You have more than one purchased?

It always was a ranged attack.

As for the PDD, can't think of any real scenario where it will matter, will look funny though.

Deadman

Spring StarCraft II Arena 2, May 18-20, NYC

MLG Antiga Shipyard - Cross Spawns Only
MLG ESV Cloud Kingdom
MLG Daybreak
MLG Entombed Valley - No Close 3rds by Ground Spawns
MLG Metropolis - No Close by Ground Spawns
MLG Shakuras Plateau - No Close by Ground Spawns
MLG Tal’darim Altar - All Spawns Allowed

Notes
-MLG Metropolis - Reduced decorations for better performance
-MLG Metropolis - Island expansions removed

lol.

Yoshichan

No! I used the island every single game! What a huge nerf to terran.

Top Bottom