• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I can't fathom what would take a year to catch up on. Certainly not macro or micro, and a year is a hell of a long time to take to learn strategy/the metagame.
He's obviously setting the bar low so that he can come in and destroy everyone, and then laugh at them.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
He's just being modest. Luring his prey into a false sense of security before he shatters their reality.

Q: What do you think of the balance in SC2?
S2: I'm not at the skill level to talk balance, but all the races seem good except Zerg.
Light: I think Zerg looks the weakest, and Terran is a race that looks strong when played well. However, I haven't reached that level yet, and TvP is a bit hard.

hahahaha

Chris R

Getting matched against top 8 silver now and stomping them... Can't be long until I get promoted out of bronze :|

Had a crazy hold against a early gate pressure from a Protoss, but he never went past 13 probes so I didn't have issues after I got his third wave of zealots.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Q: What do you think of the balance in SC2?
S2: I'm not at the skill level to talk balance, but all the races seem good except Zerg.
Light: I think Zerg looks the weakest, and Terran is a race that looks strong when played well. However, I haven't reached that level yet, and TvP is a bit hard.

hahahaha
BW timing attacks bro.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
the STC's twitter has been hacked.. or he doesn't like me :(

Hi some person is making horrible rumors about you... tinyurl.com/*******
Direct message sent by 최연식 (@thestc) to you (@HolyCheck22) on May 10, 2:47 PM.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Bz9d1.png

:lol

Poor Haz, Just knowing that there's nothing in the BW guys future but being practice fodder to their superior SC2 pros must cut really deep.

I hope he can survive, because without him, PCGAF will probably shrivel and die.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I can't fathom what would take a year to catch up on. Certainly not macro or micro, and a year is a hell of a long time to take to learn strategy/the metagame.

especially macro and micro.

brood war macro/micro is largely redundant in sc2. he'll have to learn to do useful stuff in sc2.

All these players trashing Zerg starting to make me wish I just stuck with Terran... But I don't think there is any going back anymore. FOR THE SWARM!

Yoshichan

stay gaf, gaf ♥ ♥ ♥

zlatko

Banned
TheNix I thought you were cool.

I guess Yoshi and I are the only undercore GAF members around. :(

Corran and Panda, are you two bums getting D3? I forget if Panda is still a broke single man like myself that he can't afford it or not though.

Yoshichan

Panda is the complete opposite of broke and single. He's so powerful, he controls people with his money, as if they were insert-coin-puppets.

Corran and Panda, are you two bums getting D3? I forget if Panda is still a broke single man like myself that he can't afford it or not though.

I am cool man, I go against the norm.

Honestly, it's just another Diablo game. I'm not fond of buying iterations.

Yoshichan

You're right. I was also more interested in new, fresh franchises as-well!

Yoshichan

Don't worry, I'll post screenshots and videos of the Secret Pony Level when I've found it :3

Apparently you haven't noticed my posts in the D3 thread :*(

Yoshichan

t-the... the what?
Someone on Reddit has leaked information from the MPQ Files of a Chinese client leaked US client for Diablo 3. Apparently the "secret cow level" of this game is going to be a massive pony reference. Some of these files are pretty amazing.

A4_1000MonsterFight_Encounter_Name Boss: Battle For Ponies
A4_1000MonsterFight_Taunt_Text The battle for ponies is about to begin.
A4_1000MonsterFight_Join_Instruction {s1} is about to witness
A4_1000MonsterFight_Enter_Instruction You are about to witness
A4_1000MonsterFight_Info_Text The rest of your party will be able to teleport in once you enter
BridlePurpose_Encounter_Name The Pinnacle of Ponies Event
So yeah... a Secret Pony Level (just like Secret Cow Level in Diablo 2) will probably be in the game, where you get to kill an insane amount of ponies for epic loot :3

Yoshichan

But.. the loot :(?

zlatko

Banned
Apparently you haven't noticed my posts in the D3 thread :*(

You need to step it up and become more undercore like Yoshi and I by posting in there more!

@Panda How can you resist a sexy Blizzard game? Plus, doesn't the thought of being on Inferno difficulty with yoshi and myself on mumble as we listen to him rage and can HEAR the keyboard break, just sound too alluring to pass up?

Yoshichan

I WILL NOT RAGE IN DIABLO III

I WILL not rage in Diablo III

i will not rage in Diablo III

i will not rage

i will not

i will

i

i will probably rage in Diablo III :(

Yoshichan

I will hunt you down

And do things to you

You'd like that though, wouldn't you ♥

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
You need to step it up and become more undercore like Yoshi and I by posting in there more!

@Panda How can you resist a sexy Blizzard game? Plus, doesn't the thought of being on Inferno difficulty with yoshi and myself on mumble as we listen to him rage and can HEAR the keyboard break, just sound too alluring to pass up?
i have purchased exactly 4 blizzard games.
starcraft
starcraft brood war
starcraft 64
starcraft 2

guess what number 5 will be.

Top Bottom