• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V datamining: Dhalsim, "FAN", "TUT"; Maybe: Urien, Ibuki, Juri, Alex

yurinka

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!

Meet Tut Tut, your fierce rival!

tut-tut-san-pedro-la-laguna-guatemala+1152_12867635216-tpfil02aw-24327.jpg

Kelsdesu

IV's roster made sense at the time. Most people were glad to see a new Street Fighter and these old characters in 3D. The Alpha characters for the console version felt like a godsend.

Street fighter EX existed in my world so I was disappointed. The selection of alpha characters here in 5 is better too.

kodecraft

If thats how it is, so be it. But i'm always in the let folks get creative camp if its feasible.

I'll call it the customization camp. You can only change the colors, this creative stuff you say fits the modding community more, than custom colors.

I can't throw paint on the wall and call it art or...me being 'creative'.

Village

I'll call it the customization camp. You can only change the colors, this creative stuff you say fits the modding community more, than custom colors.

I can't throw paint on the wall and call it art or...me being 'creative'.

Even though I am apart of the modding community , I don't know. I'll call it getting creative, its you to decide whether its good or bad. Everyone can get in the fun, everyone can get creative good or bad I like seeing what type of stuff is going on in folks heads ya know? Also Jackson Pollock would like to have words with you .

kodecraft

Even though I am apart of the modding community , I don't know. I'll call it getting creative, its you to decide whether its good or bad. Everyone can get in the fun, everyone can get creative good or bad I like seeing what type of stuff is going on in folks heads ya know? Also Jackson Pollock would like to have words with you .

Ha, cool man

Man I really like Ibuki, she is my favorite. I hope she makes it. I like her design and playstyle except her actual character. She is way too simple and hungry for guys, but guys are delicious creatures, so idk. Ibuki!!!

Was poking around the Kanzuki Estate assets since I missed those last night... found a folder named SKR with assets named Sakura....

.... it was a cherry blossom tree.

TheOGB

Banned
Was poking around the Kanzuki Estate assets since I missed those last night... found a folder named SKR with assets named Sakura....

Haha, you should have posted a screenshot of the listing with no context and waited 10 minutes before clarifying

aly

So how does crossplay and Capcoms business model work with the ability to mod things? Curious as to how that will work.

Shadoken

So how does crossplay and Capcoms business model work with the ability to mod things? Curious as to how that will work.

Well I am guessing there will be security measures like other online games that will prevent the source files from being modified when you are logged in.

Haven't read the entire thread, but does this pretty much confirm no Sagat? Fuck this piece of shit fucking game if thats the case. No King no buy.

HOW DARE YOU CAPCOM. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU

Village

Well I am guessing there will be security measures like other online games that will prevent the source files from being modified when you are logged in.

Someone will figure it out. Or this will be the 2nd fighting game this gen, the inferior version ruins the good version.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I still can't believe they are actually putting Dhalsim in this game, what a boring choice and waste of a character slot.

Lulubop

I still can't believe they are actually putting Dhalsim in this game, what a boring choice and waste of a character slot.

He's a great choice, He has a unique play style, even for a zoning character and variety is always important in a fighting game. But whatever, I'm done.

Fighting a good Dhalsim is fun and at least we don't get blanka or honda. Fuck those guys. What kind of person enjoys using those characters anyway?

Goddamn, though. I mean, who would be more hype of a classic reveal than Sagat? Dhalsim definitely wont be as hype.

-SF4 vanilla memories/nostalgia pandering
-Hype trailer of him zoning the fuck out of dweebs
-Awesome sagat theme/stage

Haunts how could you let this happen? You work at capcom and I KNOW you fucking loved sagat before. HAAAAAUNTS

Shadoken

Of course. But like someone said, I expect it to be easily gotten around, unless it's really good.

Dont think it will be simple like SF4s since PC is a primary platform this time and not just a port.

On that note , is it possible to use Steams services that they use for Dota2 and CS? Considering this game seems to be exclusive on Steam (AFAIK).

They also have Neoxon on call apparently.

Funny enough I sent EventHubs the images the same time I was posting them here- using the account I sent them the SFxT DLC models back in the day.

Guess they weren't interested this time...

well currently if you're using mods for Ultra on PC, the person you face online just doesn't see your mods... but yeah I hope they keep all your fight money data stored server side, that could be a problem if hacked.

SephLuis

You had the trolling opportunity of a lifetime. I am just happy from your mining to see Juri in there. Hope she makes it playable state ASAP.

Ibuki and Juri?

giphy.gif

this will pretty much my reaction if theres another el fuerte type character or c.viper. That dumb character got away with her retardation because she looked "cool", but her gameplay was so fucking dumb. And no, I'm not salty about losing to vipers. I just dislike their type of gameplay.

honestly fuck those characters. I hope Viper isn't in the game.

Top Bottom