• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Arcade denied permit by the city council of Azusa by 3-1 vote

"I love what you guys are doing" BUT GTFO

Why would anyone bother with this town again? hope that strip mall turns into a hobo crack den.

Holy shit she is 100 years old. To OP.

tumblr_inline_mupkmtsSUj1qd5qy6.png

Revven

Guess I don't have to make a new thread, this lady isn't budging.

It's unreal... she is stubborn as fuck. As is the guy in the center, I think he's her husband? Unless it was the other guy... I forget. Either way, they sit next to each other and agree. :/

They should try next door in Pomona or West Covina those places are trashy enough to allow it. Hell there's the That 80's bar next to a swapmeet down the way in Montclair.

Montclair or West Covina would be nice, I could visit some family while I'm there and have In-N-out, win win situation.

Pomona... no thanks...

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Was this $2,700? Fuck that.
Something about a problematic landlord? Apparently the lot has been empty for 14 years so I'm not sure what they are hesitant about.
Probably some deal in the background for development that needs it to be empty or some shit who knows.

diffusionx

Gold Member
have you guys ever been to a town council meeting? There's always some 400 year old person that objects to anything that wasn't there when they first moved in. It's not unique to Azusa or this arcade.

Permanently A

Wait a second, the middle guy and the woman are a couple?

I don't wanna go full ad hom but it seems like they would never disagree with each other...

have you guys ever been to a town council meeting? There's always some 400 year old person that objects to anything that wasn't there when they first moved in. It's not unique to Azusa or this arcade.
Having the old fart present doesn't mean you need to listen to them.
All these words, but all I can hear is that the place is empty and has been for quite some time.
I don't get it. Why not put something there.

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
Wait a second, the middle guy and the woman are a couple?

I don't wanna go full ad hom but it seems like they would never disagree with each other...

Isn't this also grounds for conflict of interest? You have two votes that are going to be the same no matter what.

She basically just said they denied it because they don't like the shopping center owner.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD

"ISN'T THAT OUR JOB"

MechaX

Man, all this talk going back to the landlord... I mean is the landlord a part of a fucking drug cartel or something?

fedexpeon

Banned

This is why I don't believe in democracy or vote in local government.
Old money will usually win.

Velikost

Bruh I was watching the previous stream archive, didnt know we were live again.

IN HERE BRUH.

BLUESHIRT HERO TALKIN BOUT TEETH. TELL EM BOY

Top Bottom