• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Coalition - tech test in UE5

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaysius

Banned
Great, hopefully Gears 6 is better than that piece of shit Gears 5, also hopefully Gears 6 has a real ending not a Marvelesque "tune in for the next movie maybe that one will have some resolution in the story" bullshit ending.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Name and shame them. Feels like that's what you're desperate to do, might as well get it over with. If there were anyone.
Also if Snake29 Snake29 is interested
It will be made for Ps5 and it will be scaled down to whatever XSX and PC can manage with lower quality assets.
I can smell more 3rd party exclusives for PS5. When the gap is massive between SWWS games and other studios, standards will be pushed higher, and gamers' expectations will be higher as well. Any cross-gen, current-gen-like game will get butchered by reviewers. Big studios won't want that, and DICE is already leveraging the Tempest engine, the true 3D audio.

Thanks for the article!
"third parties will never take advantage of the SSD" doesn't take into account the large number of third party games that are PS4 exclusive anyway, and as result actually will take advantage of the SSD.

If anything it will just give Japanese devs less of an incentive to do late ports since it might take additional work.
It was already bad as it's. It looks to become worse if PS5 is a sales success.
Put in mind that PS5 demo was more of a show off, it was using raw 8K assets, uncompressed, with insane 16K shadows! The shockingly amazing Quixel Rebirth trailer was using -5.3x less quality with 4K assets compressed by 25%:

Would any other system be capable of doing like PS5? No, but it can scale down accordingly.

How are you going to stream 10 GB/s of data every frame for best quality assets with low latency and driver overhead ?

You will either need massive RAM to store everything or take a cut to the quality of those assets.

What is your logic to the PC Cool aid ? How much memory will you need for a game that could be easily 100 GB.

How could someone think they could have 100 GB of memory is what is puzzling.

Just using your words back at you.
Dont think you will, I think MS will be very quiet about fast streaming ability until they come up a revised file storage and streaming solution that is ready.

If I am correct you will hear silence from MS.
Yes, that's why I think it's more like a stress test, as the RAM was used to the max. Personally, something like Quixel's breathtaking Rebirth trailer would satisfy anyone, with 5.3x times less quality than the 8K, Hollywood-level assets with 16K shadows used in the UE5 demo for PS5.
Epic choose PS5 to demo... Sony didn’t lead anything... they didn’t even post anything related in social media.
Scaled down...
Yup its going to be a long and fun generation when some just cant accept ps5 is better at stuff, its just so hard. :messenger_beaming:
What many people keep trying not to understand, is that higher res textures and higher definition assets already exists from the get go. They downgrade them when they put it in the game.

The whole multiplatform will prevent a) and b) is some more bs.
UE5 will also be multi hardware compatible and will scale down to PC and XSX (I enjoyed saying that)
MS scrambling to up their SSD before launch, they know they f-ed it up.
Well if you cannot stream the high quality assets, you have to scale them down.
PS5 is going to kick ass! I believe the big third parties will go forward and customize their games with SSD in mind for PS5, if developers weren't willing to spend money to develop 2 "different" games, that would mean that they won't implement Ray tracing on XsX just because they do not want to develop for 2 "different" games. I do not think so. Indie developers probably wont be able to do this due to money.
That's correct. Devs start with the highest quality they can get - 8K these days. That can go on to PS5 direct, or if they need the memory, downscale to 4k.

Xsx gets the downscale from the PS5 for its half speed drive and reduced VRAM.

PCs they'll just bump the memory minimum requirement or let people turn down the graphics to match xsx.
The faster that people accept it, the faster they can heal.
They won't run better in any practical sense on xsx - nothing to do with SSD, even if they were both still running with HDD. The xsx just doesn't have enough of a power margin over the PS5 for any practical gaming application to perform noticeably better.

The SSD is what will make the bulk of the difference this coming gen because the rest of the hardware cancels out.
No XSX is weaker at small traingles, high asset streaming type rendering. Deal with it. I think I belive EPIC CEO rather than xbox fan.

Do you know what driver abstraction overhead is, you must of heard absraction and visualisation allot being an xbox gamer...Ps5 has overalk perf much higher than PC. when streaming high quality asets as small triangles.

V35j87J.png

But XSX is more powerful and more floppies why or why tim........NO

KCg0DgT.png

Dont worry, XSX wil have better ray tracing, maybe....
The meldowns, I believe Tim sweeny not your fanboy made up FUD....DEAL WITH IT...

Quick, call the discord, here they come
So again, you’ve pulled out some marketing words to claim this one api will match what Epic have done. An api from MS who, not wishing to be mean here, are not known for their graphics engine wizardry...

They use UE5 for their exclusives (which they haven’t put out for a looooonnnnggg time now) - it wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve been forced to do something get UE5 to run effectively on Xsex.
You think the MS abstraction layers and file overhead used in all MS consoles and windows todate will be trimmed down to be performant like Ps5.

Until then, Xsex with half speed SSD - limits texture size and geometry fidelity - and a VRAM limit - again limiting texture size - has some hurdles to overcome to match PS5 streaming performance.

A modest gpu width advantage isn’t going to double texture resolution.
I am sure XSX will be a last gen monster.
For true next gen high asset streaming, made of zen2 and fast SSD games, Ps5 will win comfortably.
Unreal demo that was shown says the opposite, I predict we wont see anything close to that image quality on XSX for a long time.
Whats your issue, do you not want better looking games, or is it the realisation that Ps5 will be better at it that is hurting you ?
Nope if you believe the XSX with its virtualisation and bloated apis / file systems and slow IO will come close to ps5 for streaming high quality assets its you who has been duped.

I will predict we will see NOTHING close to equivalent image quality on XSX for years, just current gen at higher resolutions and frame rates (You will win DF on those, you will have victories on Jaguar games ), but we will have high quality asset gaming on Ps5 shown in about a week or 2, not long now. You KNOW whats coming dont you.

Also you understand pipeline, faster I/O and assets speeds up part of the pipeline..that 15 % starter has to deal with slower abstraction layers and slower caches (Ghz) .....mmm..
MS f-ed up because they overpowered the GPU when they could have gone for 9-10 TFLOPs and overpowered the SSD instead. PS5 is more balanced. Does anyone believe it doesn't have the ability to push 4K/60fps?
In Xbox's defense, they don't have anyone on the same level as Cerny.
Didn't Cerny say that with PS5's design, they don't need to load data (for assets and such) into RAM anymore?
Cry me a river I dont care, Ps5 games will look better, deal with it.
For all we know it’s the only platform they could stably demo UE5 at the the time. .
And this is just one thread. You can dig more on even bigger threads.
The Matrix demo, which shows that performance can be different on multiple platforms.
Except people thought assets would be downscaled to run on Xbox/PC, and hence smaller studios will prefer to stay exclusive because of additional work in downscaling all those assets. You can't make this shit up(but people did anyway).

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year

Except people thought assets would be downscaled to run on Xbox/PC, and hence smaller studios will prefer to stay exclusive because of additional work in downscaling all those assets. You can't make this shit up(but people did anyway).

In the same thread i see people claiming things from both sides. You can’t nitpick a few of the same names from a discussion and call it a day. And to be fair some of the quotes are stupid. Most people said that the flying scene would be the crucial part of the demo. Something we’ve also seen in the matrix demo and the PS5 handled it better with a more steady framerate.

Is the XSX able to run that demo…sure, but same as we’ve already seen. Performance can still be different. And yea, maybe the PS5 does have a big advantage over the XSX with fast asset streaming.

ethomaz

Banned

I’m trying to understand what my quote is out of context in this thread… so I checked the links.

1. An explain about how Epic reached Sony… confirmed by Epic.

2. How the Nanite demo run on notebook demo in a video… it was scaled down…. confirmed by the own transcript from the video.

So I’m unsure if you even read what you quoted 🤔

Looks like a EPIC FAIL!

Last edited:

Loxus

I don't agree with you putting these guys on blast.
If it's anyone you should be putting on blast, it's Nick Penwarden, the VP of engineering at Epic Games.

"The PlayStation 5 provides a huge leap in both computing and graphics performance, but its storage architecture is also truly special," Nick Penwarden, VP of engineering at Epic Games told us.
"The ability to stream in content at extreme speeds enables developers to create denser and more detailed environments, changing how we think about streaming content. It’s so impactful that we’ve rewritten our core I/O subsystems for Unreal Engine with the PlayStation 5 in mind," he added.

Can't forget about Tim Sweeney for hyping the PS5's SSD.
It's Epic Games who started the whole UE5 SSD talk, not anyone here on GAF.

PaintTinJr

What did you make of more recent info before the matrix demo came out? The coalition's first showcase didn't use nanite because they said it hit performance badly, then the Valley of the Ancient was paired back to 1080p30 native for a parity presentation on both consoles, despite the Lumen in the land of Nanite being 1404p and capped at 30(not a 1440p typo I might add).

I can't remember the thread, but I had wrongfully remembered/read or been misinformed by incorrect info I'd read, that nanite was ROP/fil-rate limited and said as much in a discussion regarding Valley of the Ancient on PC on my RTX 3060, and the other poster profiled nanite in the demo (just a tiny amount at the beginning) on their system and said it wasn't ROP limited at all, but gpu cache limited by cache hits.

Naturally, the info we have about the cache setups on XsX and PS5 give the PS5 a cache clock advantage, a cache arrangement per CUs advantage, a unified RAM/VRAM advantage to directly refill the cache, and custom cache scrubbers advantage too, while the XsX has a bandwidth to fill caches from the 10GB pool advantage.

Based on that info how easily do you think the nanite aspect of Lumen in the Land of Nanite demo - when flying - would work on the XsX at 1404p30 upscaled to 4K with the current improved UE5?

I personally think that Matrix type demo workloads - that are less nanite than Valley - suits the XsX hardware better, and Land of nanite type situations aren't a good fit for XsX when constrained to at least 1080p30 (or better) with full nanite and Lumen use, along with regular primitive geometry too for active game assets- way beyond either Valley or Land demos showed, but am happy to be wrong and all games to be similar results like the matrix demo.

ethomaz

Banned
I don't agree with you putting these guys on blast.
If it's anyone you should be putting on blast, it's Nick Penwarden, the VP of engineering at Epic Games.

"The PlayStation 5 provides a huge leap in both computing and graphics performance, but its storage architecture is also truly special," Nick Penwarden, VP of engineering at Epic Games told us.
"The ability to stream in content at extreme speeds enables developers to create denser and more detailed environments, changing how we think about streaming content. It’s so impactful that we’ve rewritten our core I/O subsystems for Unreal Engine with the PlayStation 5 in mind," he added.

Can't forget about Tim Sweeney for hyping the PS5's SSD.
It's Epic Games who started the whole UE5 SSD talk, not anyone here on GAF.
His quotes are are out of context and some are not even related to what he wanted to show lol

He just looked at the name without even read the post lol

EPIC FAIL!

Last edited:

CamHostage

...Is this still 2019, or can we not turn every UE5 post into a debate over old comments and pre-launch statements?

UE5's here, it's been playable on 2 consoles and the PC, those 2 console are the brand new boxes that were still a mystery back then but are now sitting on consumer's shelves being played with... there's current stuff to talk about, so let's do that.

Last edited:
What did you make of more recent info before the matrix demo came out? The coalition's first showcase didn't use nanite because they said it hit performance badly, then the Valley of the Ancient was paired back to 1080p30 native for a parity presentation on both consoles, despite the Lumen in the land of Nanite being 1404p and capped at 30(not a 1440p typo I might add).

I can't remember the thread, but I had wrongfully remembered/read or been misinformed by incorrect info I'd read, that nanite was ROP/fil-rate limited and said as much in a discussion regarding Valley of the Ancient on PC on my RTX 3060, and the other poster profiled nanite in the demo (just a tiny amount at the beginning) on their system and said it wasn't ROP limited at all, but gpu cache limited by cache hits.

Naturally, the info we have about the cache setups on XsX and PS5 give the PS5 a cache clock advantage, a cache arrangement per CUs advantage, a unified RAM/VRAM advantage to directly refill the cache, and custom cache scrubbers advantage too, while the XsX has a bandwidth to fill caches from the 10GB pool advantage.

Based on that info how easily do you think the nanite aspect of Lumen in the Land of Nanite demo - when flying - would work on the XsX at 1404p30 upscaled to 4K with the current improved UE5?

I personally think that Matrix type demo workloads - that are less nanite than Valley - suits the XsX hardware better, and Land of nanite type situations aren't a good fit for XsX when constrained to at least 1080p30 (or better) with full nanite and Lumen use, along with regular primitive geometry too for active game assets- way beyond either Valley or Land demos showed, but am happy to be wrong and all games to be similar results like the matrix demo.
This is pure lies, completely fabricated. I don't understand why do this when we already have the truth.

The PS5 demo didn't run 1404p 40 fps because the PS5 was amazing or anything. It was because that demo was 2x less nanite heavy. And Nanite scales with resolution. The valley demo wasn't 1080p due to some console war parity. It was 1080p on console because nanite was 2x more expensive in that demo. They already said all this.

These are facts yet you decide to fabricate things.

Not only that we have specs from the Matrix demo and can compare them with the Valley of the ancient demo, which creator of nanite already said was more taxing than the 2020 demo.

Not only that the matrix demo has been released on PC and runs without super fast SSD, i/o (direct storage) or decompression. But that wont stop you from continuing to push your misinformation.

- 2020 demo had only 6.14 GB of nanite data
- Valley 2021 demo had slightly less nanite data but way more texture data that the 2020 demo.
- Valley 2021 demo was 2x more taxing than the 2020 PS5 demo
- Valley 2021 demo needs only 3 GB Ram and 7 GB VRAM (I/O)

Here is the 2020 demo running on PC. Clearly the creator of Nanite are lying

"There has been some confusion in the community that this doesn't work anymore. or requires specifically...or it only runs on the PS5. There has been a bunch of misconceptions. Its NOT TRUE! This is running on my PC. Works perfectly Fine. It runs great!"

They also told you by what metric it was more taxing. Its on video.
They said nanite was 2x more performance heavier than the PS5 2020 lumen demo.
That Nanite on Valley of the ancient was literally the worse case scenario.
This is why Valley of the ancient ran 1080p 30fps on PS5 and XSX. Yet the matrix demo with a full blown living breathing open world ran at a higher resolution and fps on PS5 and XSX.

They literally tell you on the Early Access Nanite video. Timestamp 42:00

"Thats called overdraw and when that happens alot it can be VERY EXPENSIVE.
Its rare in most use cases but in the Valley of the ancient, the one case that can cause that to happen is actually quite prevalent throughout the map...If you have that happen just once, it will be more expensive but it won't be that bad. But if you have lot of that happening like in this demo. The overdraw can get quite a bit more EXPENSIVE. IN this demo, what we see versus other content we have tested in the past. Nanite is 2x more expensive. This demo in general ends up being about TWICE AS EXPENSIVE than what we have seen in other previous content example. "

According to Brian Karis, the creator of nanite. Nanite was 2x more expensive in the Valley of the ancient demo versus the ps5 2020 demo.
and Valley of the ancient "pushed nanite to its limits" not the ps5 2020 demo

Last edited:

Stressed Jenifer Lewis GIF by ABC Network

jhjfss

This is pure lies, completely fabricated. I don't understand why do this when we already have the truth.

The PS5 demo didn't run 1404p 40 fps because the PS5 was amazing or anything. It was because that demo was 2x less nanite heavy. And Nanite scales with resolution. The valley demo wasn't 1080p due to some console war parity. It was 1080p on console because nanite was 2x more expensive in that demo. They already said all this.

Not only that we have specs from the Matrix demo and can compare them with the Valley of the ancient demo, which creator of nanite already said was more taxing than the 2020 demo.

Not only that the matrix demo has been released on PC and runs without super fast SSD, i/o (direct storage) or decompression. But that wont stop you from continuing to push your misinformation.

- Valley 2021 demo had slightly less nanite data but way more texture data that the 2020 demo.

"There has been some confusion in the community that this doesn't work anymore. or requires specifically...or it only runs on the PS5. There has been a bunch of misconceptions. Its NOT TRUE! This is running on my PC. Works perfectly Fine. It runs great!"

This is why Valley of the ancient ran 1080p 30fps on PS5 and XSX. Yet the matrix demo with a full blown living breathing open world ran at a higher resolution and fps on PS5 and XSX.

Its rare in most use cases but in the Valley of the ancient, the one case that can cause that to happen is actually quite prevalent throughout the map...If you have that happen just once, it will be more expensive but it won't be that bad. But if you have lot of that happening like in this demo. The overdraw can get quite a bit more EXPENSIVE. IN this demo, what we see versus other content we have tested in the past. Nanite is 2x more expensive. This demo in general ends up being about TWICE AS EXPENSIVE than what we have seen in other previous content example. "

According to Brian Karis, the creator of nanite. Nanite was 2x more expensive in the Valley of the ancient demo versus the ps5 2020 demo.

Animated GIF

ethomaz

Banned
For the interested parties: Loxus Loxus PaintTinJr PaintTinJr ethomaz ethomaz Snake29 Snake29

Here is the packaged Matrix demo running on my 3070, Samsung Evo Sata SSD without direct-storage and it only uses 4G RAM
4wE4OGP.png
Ok.

BTW that the City Sample released today not the Matrix Awakening Demo… we have the data from the Matrix Awakening demo already.
4GB is the system RAM… how much it is using from GPU?

Edit - If you are using Windows 11 you run Xbox Game Bar to show how much VRAM is being used... in Windows 10 or below you need to rely in 3rd-party apps.

Last edited:

Loxus

For the interested parties: Loxus Loxus PaintTinJr PaintTinJr ethomaz ethomaz Snake29 Snake29

Here is the packaged Matrix demo running on my 3070, Samsung Evo Sata SSD without direct-storage and it only uses 4G RAM
4wE4OGP.png
What are you trying prove exactly?

If anything, you should be quoting the guys from Epic, not me.

Showing that you found out that your system memory (not GPU memory) utilization is 4GB shows how much you really understand about video game memory utilization, which is actually funny.

These are the main points about the PS5's SSD.
Q30ZVm2.jpg

Also, unlike a PC which has two pools of RAM (system RAM + GDDR)
Consoles only have one small pool of RAM (16GB) for everything.
So having a way to help better utilize the RAM on consoles is a plus.
h9IBUpQ.jpg

The point of RTX IO and Direct Storage is to improve load times by cutting out the CPU as a decompression step and reduce CPU and RAM resources.
ITrYNao.jpg

If you don't see the good in all these things for the Developers and Gamers, it's just sad.

What are you trying prove exactly?

If anything, you should be quoting the guys from Epic, not me.

Showing that you found out that your system memory (not GPU memory) utilization is 4GB shows how much you really understand about video game memory utilization, which is actually funny.

These are the main points about the PS5's SSD.

Also, unlike a PC which has two pools of RAM (system RAM + GDDR)
Consoles only have one small pool of RAM (16GB) for everything.
So having a way to help better utilize the RAM on consoles is a plus.

The point of RTX IO and Direct Storage is to improve load times by cutting out the CPU as a decompression step and reduce CPU and RAM resources.

If you don't see the good in all these things for the Developers and Gamers, it's just sad.

It uses 6.4GB VRAM and 4GB system RAM for a total of 10.4 GB RAM compared to console's combined 16 GB ram.
These are just facts, if you can't handle them then its on you..

Last edited:

KellyNole

I wish MS would let these guys do something else. Gears 5 was excellent on a technical level and looked amazing but I just don’t care about Gears anymore. They are a very talented studio.

I am in the same boat. I just couldn't finish Gears 5. It's not that it's a bad game, I just didn't have the interest in it. Let's see what else they can do.

DavidGzz

This will be more exciting when I upgrade my PC. Unless they find a way to make something look like this an also run at 60fps on current consoles.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
can't wait to see this engine put through its paces on PC. it's cute seeing it run on old ps5/series x hardware. i want to see what a PC can do with an RTX 3090 Ti/4090, 7-14GB/s SSD, and DDR5 RAM.

CamHostage

Am I missing something? I thought this is for PS5 and Xbox only. saw this and I went to google but nothing lol.

It came out today (or at least the City Sample did; the intro and freeway chase are not included) for developers alongside the launch of the official Unreal Engine 5.

kingfey

Banned
...Is this still 2019, or can we not turn every UE5 post into a debate over old comments and pre-launch statements?

UE5's here, it's been playable on 2 consoles and the PC, those 2 console are the brand new boxes that were still a mystery back then but are now sitting on consumer's shelves being played with... there's current stuff to talk about, so let's do that.
Everything will be used for console wars. Whether it's tiny fps or ue5.

Riky

$MSFT

Ouch, they didn't understand that the tech actually doesn't need to move huge amounts of data.

Bo_Hazem

Banned

That's what I call quotation diarrhea.

ryzen1

The Coalition (the Colin guy) already has said before with the prev tech test (Alpha Point) that they are a 60 FPS studio. FUD about 30 FPS with UE5 isn't warranted.
Is this a real thing nowadays? A 60Fps Studio, a 30Fps Studio. Are there 120Fps Studios too?

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year

4wE4OGP.png

I will check it later. I was hoping for the full demo and it’s not. The chasing demo would’ve been a better example to compare it with the consoles then the city demo.

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
Looks nice. I’m not a big fan of Gears though which I’d assume is their next game, so it’s difficult for me to get excited.

Hopefully The Coalition have something to show at E3 later this year, really talented studio and doing a fantastic job in promoting UE5.

Corndog

Banned

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. And if you challenged any of this drivel you got thread banned.

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member
And this is just the tip of the iceberg. And if you challenged any of this drivel you got thread banned.

Most of us constantly tried to "warn them" to stop trying to put a thick layer of smoke around the truth though. Even when Epic's own engineers tried to explain the facts they didn't want to hear any of it, full blinders. ..Of course that was also partly thanks to a brutally dishonest Sony-deal-tied Sweeney even willing to throw his own people under the bus, sending the discussion into a bizarre conspiracy theory land.

Last edited:

UnNamed

Banned
Very good.

As a mere cutscene is not completely impressive, but as every UE5 demo, this should means this is the level of detail we will probably see in game.

It's like TLOU2 on PS4, you have a well rendered cutscenes but in game everything looks flat. Now you have that type of details in game.

PaintTinJr

Re-Read what I wrote.

Your entire reply - by this sock account to the one I commented in reply to? - is a complete strawman.

The bolded overdraw comment you quoted - by the UE5 developer artist - was exactly the reason why I thought nanite's kitbashing was ROP/zROP bound - which I made no comment either way on more or less kitbashing in my question to (your?) Bernkastel account about the various demos or gave any reasons - as fact, only hypothesis - why they had the (factual) metrics they did - that I listed.

I didn't have the nvidia profiler to check the nanite metrics in the Valley demo, but the poster that replied to me in an older thread did, I believe that kitbashing is GPU cache hit limited - and the the UE5 artist's overdraw comment wasn't literal as ROPs, but equated to cache hits.

More nanite to mean kitbashing, also seems like the wrong term you and the artist are using. More nanite fits better with the size of the nanite geometry triangles. Big triangles in the Matrix demo seem to me as less nanite, and in Valley and Land demos - where the triangles are subpixel, ie as nanite as can be -they are both more nanite. In the flying sequence I'm hypothesising that because the geometry changing is rapid, either the GPU cache is pushed harder with nanite because data - even with cache scrubbing - is being made obsolete faster - than say road level or walking level in the other demos.

Why you further strawman-ed me in on your ram/sata ssd comment I don't understand, when plenty of time has past since the marketing lie about the current use of SSD has long been exposed.

Do I think the SSD and IO complex /Velocity architecture will get heavily used by UE5 games this gen? Yes, they definitely will - "let it sink in" as you say, just like 3D acceleration got used in the PS1, HDD and W-buffering was used in the Xbox1, 32bit zbuffering, emotion engine (programmable shaders) vector units for physics acceleration and inverse kinematics got used in the PS2, SPUs and the EiB of the CELL BE got heavily used in the PS3, the unified RAM and edram of the xbox360 got heavily used with custom solutions, and all aspects of the PS4 - such as async compute - and X1 - including Kinect and TVTVTV - got used last-gen.

Loxus

It uses 6.4GB VRAM and 4GB system RAM for a total of 10.4 GB RAM compared to console's combined 16 GB ram.
These are just facts, if you can't handle them then its on you..
Again, what are you trying to prove by showing me RAM utilization?

What are your settings compared to consoles?

What is the performance compared to consoles?

Why do you keep ignoring quotes from Tim Sweeney and Epic Games Developers? The same people who developed Unreal Engine 5 and the very same demo you are playing.

How do you know it isn't already utilizing RTX IO?

Why do you ignore and hate advancement in technology?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom