• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Daily Show Reruns |OT| Watch in horror as emperor Obama seizes control

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be even more emotional tonight after reliving those 16 years in a month.

Also, I now have that Pharrell song stuck in my head.

Acosta

Ok guys, I get it.

This was all a joke, this is comedy after all, after everything seems to be over, Jon will address the public and say something like "did you really believe that with Trump being the frontrunner of the Republian nomination I could go away, of course not!" and we will all laugh, and happy...

laugh and be happy...

laugh and be happy...

laugh and be hap...

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, SOMEONE TELL ME THIS IS NOT REAL!

danielcw

so month of zen will actually end before the final show.
Only 6 more to go after the current one.
In less than 2:15 hours this is over

Falifax

so month of zen will actually end before the final show.
Only 6 more to go after the current one.
In less than 2:15 hours this is over

Watched it every afternoon and evening, definitely going to miss it. I'm really glad that they did this as someone who can't catch Comedy Central in my country and only saw some short clips of The Daily Show on YouTube. Indecision 2000 was a wild ride.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
havent watched in a few days now, I assume its over. Oh well it was fun, time to delete the thread from the subs :)

danielcw

I wonder if they accidently have the final episode on the stream.
Then we would see it early.

The show is usually recorded at around 6pm New York time. I don't think the editing will take this long, so it could be finished in time.

x3b0kZ0.jpg

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I hope they do something like this stream again with Colbert report and all the eps they skipped. It was pretty fun.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I kinda miss the stream. Anybody know a good alternatvie? Something similar?

Yea, it seems like it would be free money for CC. Those adverts were not cheap I bet. Unless Jon gets a cut of the stream money I don't see why they just don't keep it going.

Hell do Key and Peele episodes, Colbert, whatever....

Do something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom