• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Knick - Clive Owen and Steven Soderbergh 1900s medical drama - Fridays on Cinemax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Matt Zoller Seitz spent some time on set of The Knick last Spring, and he's putting together a video essay before(?) S2 comes out.
MZS on twitter said:
wRLGXgQ.jpg

Writing the script for a video essay about Soderbergh's direction of The Knick; need not to use "fucking awesome," it's unprofessional.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The promotional material for the second season has been so perfect. Teases without giving me any idea what is going on.

Actually got around to doing a rewatch, on episode 6. I have to say, with Mad Men gone, I can't think of a better drama on the air right now. I really hope Season 2 is of the same quality as the first.

Currently rewatching the last episode. goddamn the first 10 minutes are brutal.

Cornelia getting an abortion, Dr Gallinger/Eleanor getting all her Teeth pulled out, Barrow getting cock punched, Edwards breaking up with Cornelia

shiiiiiieeeeeeet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom