• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Trump victory tour starts Thursday in Cincinatti Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how after all this, he still needs to feed that ego and pander to his base. I think he honestly doesn't understand the difference between running for president and being one, which is a scary and dangerous thought.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Fascism as exerted by a reality-TV star. History took a weird turn for sure.

I can see him rolling around in one of these.
546abea6797f6_-_jpii-popemobile-bulletproof-lg.jpg

tbm24

I honestly thought this wasn't going to happen. I've kept myself away from watching news for almost a month now, is anyone pointing out how ridiculous this is?

Steejee

"I don't have time to appear in court for my Trump U case because I'm so busy, so I did everyone a favor and just settled it!"

"Time to take a buttload of time out of actually setting up my government to throw rallies with my adoring faithful!"

The first time I read the headline that Trump wanted to do a victory tour I thought it was a lazy Onion article

President Trump, I'm literally laughing out loud at the reality of this

Guys, those intelligence/security briefings that are stacking up on his desks? Filling out his cabinet and adminstration? He'll get to those later! Gotta tour first!

daveo42

Banned
Good place to start. A city that voted Hillary over Trump by 10 points. I wish I was off work that day just to go downtown and protest him even being in our state.

Families are divided over the election, there are protests in the street, white supremacists are being given a voice, and he wants a victory tour.

There are limits to how tone deaf someone can be.

I hope this crashes and burns.

Iksenpets

Banned
Cincinatti-GAF better get out there and give him as poor a reception as possible. Maybe discourage the rest of this stupid tour.

RuGalz

So, more money for his pocket while stroking his own ego right? Since he's probably charging all the security personals for using his plane. Hey guys, I'm only offering these fancy steaks on the plane, eat up while you are here. Someone's gotta pay for the settlement I just spent on the Trump U case.

mclem

He's smart. This will give him free publicity and let him control the message as the President. A lot of Presidents just go out of public view and actually do their jobs, but it ends up hurting their image because they are no longer out there advocating for their policies.

I'm sure he's planning a series of Fireside Tweets each week during his reign.

Apathy

For a pussy grabber like trump, I'm sure he'll be calling it his cross cuntry tour.

This really will be a presidency of pence, cause this narcissist won't be able to do his job

jmdajr

Just like the Pied Piper
Led rats through the streets
We dance like marionettes
Swaying to the symphony
Of destruction

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
To think that in some alternate timeline, Clinton actually won. How I envy that timeline.

Unless... we are the alternate timeline? Alternate timeline usually get the weird crap that doesn't make sense.

RuGalz

For a pussy grabber like trump, I'm sure he'll be calling it his cross cuntry tour.

This really will be a presidency of pence, cause this narcissist won't be able to do his job

Oh he's doing his job alright, going around the country grabbing pussies now he's one of the most powerful person on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom