• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Trump victory tour starts Thursday in Cincinatti Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
To think that in some alternate timeline, Clinton actually won. How I envy that timeline.

Unless... we are the alternate timeline? Alternate timeline usually get the weird crap that doesn't make sense.

Yeah I'm pretty sure we've somehow got on an alternate timeline where Biff will be a billionaire, Buckbeak was executed, Bill & Ted flunked their history exams, and the Borg will become our overlords in a few decades.

It's the only explanation for the weird things that have happened in 2016. Maybe Dr. Who, Marty McFly, Hermione, or Captain Picard can fix our timeline.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
This timeline diverged when al gore lost the election back in 2000.

In this timeline there was a black president.
In that other timeline where al gore won, they don't have a black president.

Of course, this time line also has trump as president.

This is the darkest of timelines.

Guy.brush

If I could stomach it I would try to read up on Trump's parents. They must have left a hole in his heart that not even millions can fill. Nothing can. Not millions of dollars and not millions of cheerers. So sad.

Downhome

Yeah, I regret not going to a rally in MI. It's a little piece of history.

I went to two of them here in SC last year. One was pretty early on, the other a few months later. The difference between the two, how it grew, the people, the energy, it was amazing. I regret not sticking around at the first one to get stuff signed by him.

what the actual fuck.

isnt this the guy who is supposed to get down to business now and fix the country?

He's still president-elect. He can't do any work as president until January.

Maybe this is Trump's attempt to stay in the public eye to help lower his chances of being assassinated until he gets sworn in?

He knows exactly what he is doing by going into places like Cincinnati. He is practically taunting protestors and hoping for violence from them if it can be had. Maybe a few flag burnings. This will guarantee several news cycles worth of focus on them and further increasing that divide between urbanites and "Real America".

RPGCrazied

Pass. I'm not in the mood to watch him just gloat about the carrier thing, and how he won the election.

He is going to do this shit all the time, even when he is President.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
He knows exactly what he is doing by going into places like Cincinnati. He is practically taunting protestors and hoping for violence from them if it can be had. Maybe a few flag burnings. This will guarantee several news cycles worth of focus on them and further increasing that divide between urbanites and "Real America".
Don't burn the flag. Burn those fucking MAGA hats.

Cool, the president (well, president-elect, for the moment) holding giant "rah rah" propaganda rallies?

At least there's no historical parallels for that sort of th-

hqdefault.jpg

Oh. Right.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Cool, the president (well, president-elect, for the moment) holding giant "rah rah" propaganda rallies?

At least there's no historical parallels for that sort of th-

hqdefault.jpg

Oh. Right.

And people willingly voted for this to be ruled under a fascist. This is a total nightmare that just won't end.

darscot

This shit is laughable, how uneducated and ignorant do you have to be to believe the verbal diarrhea of lies that pour out of his mouth.

adj_noun

Donald J. Trump Events

Thursday, December 01, 2016 -
Cincinnati, OH

Donald J. Trump & Governor Mike Pence

U.S. Bank Arena
7:00 PM

SPECIAL NOTE: Someday a crazy, wild-eyed scientist or a kid will show up. If that ever happens at a Donald Trump event you attend, please chant TRUMP to notify nearby Secret Service agents.

The fact that he's going on a victory tour will never not disgust me.

It's repugnant. Have some tact especially when it's very clear the time isn't to gloat and go "FUCK YOU HATERS" it's to try and do SOMETHING to stem the growing divide.

The man is an idiot.

RawNuts

These 4 years will be painful, but hopefully it will serve to teach people a lesson; not just a lesson about Trump, but a lesson about republicans in general.

Or they'll just deflect blame and remain in denial. Eh, a man can dream.

SuperSah

Banned
Dude is literally beating himself off by insulting a good chunk of the present audience.

How did this guy win? Well... guess he isn't my president. :/

Hate him as much you like but him shitting on the media for saying he cant and will never win is glorious.

Maybe they learn from it and wont be such fools the next election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom