• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Trump victory tour starts Thursday in Cincinatti Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

He's still president-elect. He can't do any work as president until January.

Maybe this is Trump's attempt to stay in the public eye to help lower his chances of being assassinated until he gets sworn in?

Trump is going to basically perpetually campaign to try and keep his stock up if he's going for a second term.

And nobody can really counter it because it's not officially campaigning and opponents won't be able to do anything like it until close to the elections.

tuxfool

Banned
These 4 years will be painful, but hopefully it will serve to teach people a lesson; not just a lesson about Trump, but a lesson about republicans in general.

Or they'll just deflect blame and remain in denial. Eh, a man can dream.

Do you think people accepted responsibility for Bush?

Aselith

Not really. Maybe you think of him saying that he let the "good things" stay but as a whole its gonna change.

Well once he actually looks at the good things, he'll be told that the good things don't work without the bad stuff so perhaps there will be reform rather than a gutting. One can hope.

The man is PROPAGATING division.

He's actively gloating and saying "fuck everybody who didn't vote for me I won't do anything for you".

Fuck man...

Hate him as much you like but him shitting on the media for saying he cant and will never win is glorious.

Maybe they learn from it and wont be such fools the next election.

I think a little gloating is okay due to how people (including me) were constantly saying its a done deal in october

Mocking a crying reporter that learned Trump was winning.

The media shouldn't show or take sides.
They really underestimated him and weren't afraid to show their bias against him.

He just ripped CNN for not wanting to call the election when he got the Rust Belt, which I'll be honest on election night CNN really was holding out to the last minute and looking for any hope.

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
I feel like only one side is watching this in any meaningful terms. And they're all nodding their heads.

Klocker

This is disgusting, idiotic. I'm embarrassed for him and his followers. I cannot believe we stooped so low as to elect this moron

RinsFury

I tried to listen but this it's too too much. I'll never understand how this charlatan attracts so many spectators to listen to his poison. Just makes me feel so tired.

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
The media shouldn't show or take sides.
They really underestimated him and weren't afraid to show their bias against him.

He just ripped CNN for not wanting to call the election when he got the Rust Belt, which I'll be honest on election night CNN really was holding out to the last minute and looking for any hope.

CNN reporting has a lot of bias but what he said was beyond the pale. And no one continues to care.

Imagine Obama mocking a crying Fox News reporter or something. Imagine.

cbrun44

Fuck Trump, his supporters and his whole fucking family. Fuck them all. This is absolutely insane. It's like a WWE event. Christ.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
I tried to listen but this it's too too much. I'll never understand how this charlatan attracts so many spectators to listen to his poison. Just makes me feel so tired.

People are easily manipulated, plus the sad reality is that there are tens of millions of people who are on Trump's level. They're crazy for Trump because he speaks like they do, reasons like they do, and so forth. Trump is the creature that neoconservative media and policies have been priming the country for over the course of decades. Worked better than anyone hoped or feared.

Hes the president we deserve, I guess.

Well... at least 65 million people didn't deserve this.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
He has a lot to say he was the most important person I know he was the most important person I had and he has been the best person to have a man

That's what my iPhone suggested I say

Trump's victory tour:

01-holding-salt-caves.jpg

The media deserves it for the way this election was covered. Americans, however, do not. It will be a long 8 years of insanity.

CNN reporting has a lot of bias but what he said was beyond the pale. And no one continues to care.

Imagine Obama mocking a crying Fox News reporter or something. Imagine.

Its true when you bring up the other hypothetical situation. I agree it would be overblown if Obama did this.

I would say however that literally crying on tv during an election because of the results is a question of professionalism though. It's like not even trying to hide the bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom