• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan rated. (Activision, Platinum Games, PC/PS4/XB1/360/PS3)

The Flash

Banned
God no

The early 2000's cartoon and the newest one are the jam.

the-walking-dead-s-top-10-sexiest-rick-grimes-moments-it-s-all-in-the-eyes-baby-485731.gif

Yukinari

If this game is on par with the Transformers game by Platinum then it will at least be better than the garbage TMNT games Activision has shat out. Out Of The Shadows was horrible.

Turtles in Time Re-Shelled was shit too

Skilletor

I'd agree with you up to the end of Season 2. Since then...

S3 had some serious lows, but I enjoyed it on the whole. Definitely not a fan of where they're going for S4.

The worst episode of Nick's TMNT is better than the best of the 80s show.

I forgot about the 4kid series. That was good, then went on a similar story route as we're getting now.

Nemesis_

I think we really needs to clarify that an M Rating in Australia is more equivalent to T with the ESRB than their M

All the cartoons are great in their own way. Whatever one they pick I will be down for.

Although I would prefer the Fox one because of the style and that was the one I grew up on.

Ninja Turtles shows worth watching in order of how much they're worth watching:

- Turtles Forever
- Nick series
- most of the 2000s one

the 80s one and the Saban one are... highly questionable nowadays

You're all wrong

It should be based on the comics.

the real truth, though, is this

IDW or Eastman/Laird, I'll take either

Oh wow they actually did it.

And this time I might actually have to buy it- transformers and korra is one thing but I'll be damned if I'm gonna pass up a TMNT game by platinum

Imagine if Platinum could get their signature combat style working in the air/ on the ground/ off of buildings with transitions between the three in a spiderman game. That would be so amazing.

S3 had some serious lows, but I enjoyed it on the whole. Definitely not a fan of where they're going for S4.

The worst episode of Nick's TMNT is better than the best of the 80s show.

I forgot about the 4kid series. That was good, then went on a similar story route as we're getting now.
But Turtles in space has been a theme since the original comics.

If going the Transformers: Devastation route, 80s TNNT all the way. Other than that, modern Nick TMNT. The 00s TMNT had it's time and it's now over. It doesn't feature the raw 80s nostalgia factor of the first animated series, nor the modern popularity of the Nick one.

Now that I think of it, I don't think I've ever been less excited about Platinum. Scalebound and Nier don't look terribly exciting and I'm not really into these licensed games they've been banging out.

Soltype

I'm assuming from the rating it's based off the comics, the 80s cartoon and the new one wouldn't fit a M rating.

Top Bottom