• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 210 Cormier vs. Johnson 2 |OT| Embrace the Grind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Weidman say anything about being unable to continue? I don't understand why the doctors would stop the fight besides Weidman saying something to them and having to eat it while trying to stall.

You're expecting him to know the rules better than the ref? Why wouldn't he take a 5 minute time out if the ref was telling him it was an illegal knee?

This was all on the ref and the ny athletic commission.

He should know what is touching the ground. It's ok, maybe eidman can get his W back in Bellator.

Fitts

After the weigh in stuff, I want Rumble to win. Well, due to that and because I'd like to see him wreck Jones.

I give Jones the advantage in that fight, FYI.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Still the GOAT Rumble KO
0087_s6r42.gif

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Did Weidman say anything about being unable to continue? I don't understand why the doctors would stop the fight besides Weidman saying something to them and having to eat it while trying to stall.

I thought I heard Joe say Weidman said he couldn't continue (while he thought they were illegal).

The moment he needed a doctor to check him out from a legal strike, he was unable to continue.

The fight wasn't stopped because Weidman couldn't continue. The fight was stopped because once he is examined by doctors for a legal strike, it's no longer his choice to continue.

cchum

Commentary team was claiming that. Internet detectives must find and read his lips.

If so, no rematch. Screw him

dopplr

Good thing DC shaved. I want him to pull the win - he's the only fighter I never want to see lose. Just gotta weather the storm of the first few minutes and grind to a win.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
DC's been talking a lot about how he's willing to stand with Rumble. This is clearly just mindgames.

"He'll never expect me to tire myself out wrestling!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom