• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastry

Banned
The timing doesn't seem that great, considering that most of the news this weekend is going to be about the hurricane.

4PM on Friday is when you run a story that you want to get buried and go away. If they wanted to get this out prior to the debate, Monday or Tuesday would have been a better choice.

This isn't something that goes away. It could come out at 3am on a Saturday and everyone would still be talking about it.

Paskil

What if Bush is the one that recorded it? Maybe the Bush family can time travel and this was all some elaborate revenge scheme by Jeb! for the primary.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Trump's response of 'boys being boys' is so typical. And hey look, it's Trump hanging out with the trashy Bush cousin.

Billy Bush asking the actress to hug them both after that conversation... ew.

Of course there is audio out there if him saying heinous shit. You have to imagine every news org has been asking every single audio/video editor who's ever worked on material with him to find shit.

This is the least surprising October surprise EVER.
Yeah but there could also be any number of contractual issues that make it difficult to release such tapes without being sued.

rjinaz

Sad part is, I can't tell if this is Sarcasm.

Coming from SecretDan, I doubt it.

What was said was vulgar as hell, and he had just gotten married apparently? Oops.

I have heard this kind of talk between friends especially at bars. But there is context like being recently married and none of them are running for president either.

What the fuck were his Republican primary candidates doing? How can you be the party of the religious right and miss these giant opportunities to turn your party away from this mess before they got attached?

that would compromise their brand building; can't makign a living off gop welfare if you've nuked your front runner!

ted-cruz-on-donald-trump-via-youtube_907141.jpg

"Yea, Ma'am. Trump will grab you for a vote. Trust me, lady... He grabbed me there too."

joebruin

the press statement...i can't even...

is bill running for a third term? obama as well right? shit...they both gonna cannibalize each other's votes.

Biske

Really going for that women vote.

Bitches love being grabbed in the pussy. Right? Right?

God I wonder how much he regrets running for Pres. Sooooo much shit coming out. His image is fucking tarnished as hell. Even by the standards of a lewd wrestling hype man.

Really going for that women vote.

Butches love being grabbed in the pussy. Right? Right?

God I wonder how much he regrets running for Pres. Sooooo much shit coming out. His image is fucking tarnished as hell. Even by the standards of a lewd wrestling hype man.

I wonder how his kids feel now, considering they're were gonna take that brand over.

You know he's a beaten man when he accepts any guilt or wrongdoing, and doesn't simply counterpunch his way out of it. Not doing so goes against the core of his being. He started a counter with 'b-b-but Bill Clinton!', but then gave up and just said he's sorry.

MIMIC

Banned
It takes a certain type of person to talk like this. I worked with this guy who was completely and utterly vulgar about women ALL THE TIME. And he was my superior. And I kept thinking, "Why are you talking to me like this?"

When I read this story, I immediately thought of this guy.

smurfx

get some go again
has trump made his appearance with paul ryan yet? wonder if that is going to be taken away. this has to be 100% clinton oppo research. she brought up the machado stuff to get the ball rolling and they had this gem saved up in case the story didn't go anywhere. clinton's people know that the media tends to forget stories and move on so they thought it was the right time to bring this out. this should get at least a week's worth of news coverage or even more. wonder if they have other stuff like this for every week leading up to the election.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I know that "Grab them by the pussy" is way easier (and more fun) to latch on to, but the context in which he says it is just downright disturbing.
That really is fucking disturbing.
Yup. Sounds like sexual assault to me.

I would not be remotely shocked if the rape allegations ended up being true.

The timing doesn't seem that great, considering that most of the news this weekend is going to be about the hurricane.

4PM on Friday is when you run a story that you want to get buried and go away. If they wanted to get this out prior to the debate, Monday or Tuesday would have been a better choice.

Its 48 hours before the second debate. A debate that Trump has to do well in to overcome his terrible performance in the first. This isn't just good timing its the kind of perfect timing that comes from the tape being leaked by the Clinton team to mindfuck Trump into oblivion.

This is it right guys? No person in their right mind would make this man the MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD after this right? This is about as transparent as it gets. If we as Americans elect this man we deserve all the abuse we get. Worse than even the Dubya administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom