• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
SuOtZIQ.jpg

zeroshiki

oh
so it may just be there because theres nothing else? :(

Well, in the sense that while there are alot of anime films, most of them are rubbish (the yearly Bleach/Naruto movies, the Madoka movie, Berserk/Blood-C etc). ONE PIECE FILM Z is unique in that its a super popular property + apparently well made movie + massive box office success. It would be dumb to ignore it in the sea of mediocrity.

Thoraxes

This thread is a lot like K-ON, with the main club being 10 pages of posts about stuff, and then the Azu-nyans who post reviews of episodes they watched.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
There are a lot of songs that sound the same but there are some really good songs in the OST. The ones DTL mentioned are good and I enjoyed them when they played in the show.

Novid

Banned
These days gaming side scares me. I really don't want to hear that this or that is the worst game ever or about "non-games" or whatever other bullshit. No one ever wants to talk about the good, it's always the bad.

there is no good when the dudebros are underattack from government, femiism, social gaming and lack of any thing close to dudebro heaven dragonball z like games.

Syrinx

The iDOLM@STER 1

Well, this was inevitable. Though I mainly watched this cause I was laying bored in bed and took advantage of the Crunchyroll app (sorry Novid).

This show introduced the characters way too quickly. I still don't know most of their names. I suppose my favorite would either be the blue-haired chick or the silver-haired chick. The documentary style was kinda cool and I'm a little disappointed they won't be going back to it, but having to read all that text would have been a pain. Character designs aren't blowing me away. Their mouths are too wide.

Don't know how interested I am in future episodes. Also, typing all of this on an iPod touch us a major pain in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom